• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Interested in:

Celebi
    Mew
    Jirachi
    Regigigas

The others I'm getting from someone else already. What would you like for those 4?
    these celebis are events from gens 1 and 2 and are impossible to migrate upwards
    CELEBI | OT: FRANCO | ID: 00000-65535
    CELEBI | OT: CTOUR
    CELEBI | OT: PCNYa/b/c/d | ID: 00000-65535
    CELEBI | OT: CTOUR FRANCO JENS NICO | ID: 00000-65535
    hey Spinal, I was going through my pokemon and found a Keldeo I didn't realize I had. Its a SMR2012 one. It is touched at lvl 73, I used it for a B/W 2 playthough, and its Jolly. I wasn't sure if you wanted it even though it stinks, but I figured I would ask.
    Hey there, forgot to ask which nature Jirachi you wanted, Timid or Jolly? I'm gonna clone both anyway but I just need to know which one you wanted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…