• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey the SK's 10 year anniversary is approaching and I want all available former members to kind of come to together and fellowship and see where everyone is in relation to long time that's passed. I created a discord
    https://discord.gg/NZbuKTP for us to congregate and talk as we count down.
    Sorry for the six months late reply lmao. I've been busy with school and being a flagger (someone who directs traffic during construction), and thought about getting a 3DS and getting back into the monz. I'm glad you're doing well bro. I reminisce about this place and SK quite frequently. They were truly part of some golden times in my life and I wanna thank you for being apart of it
    I liked Knights of the Eternal Throne, but I was kind of hoping they'd make the taking of the eternal throne a raid because we haven't had any new ones since Shadow of Revan. I really love Sun and Moon though I've been playing it as much as humanly possible. Haven't seen Rogue One yet, but a friend is taking me to see it tonight. What are your thoughts on them?

Merry Christmas to you man, hope you have a great holiday :)
    Just saw it today finally!

It was like everything I wanted it to be and so much more. Beautiful might even be an understatement lol.
    Ya Vitiate/Valkorian is way way more interesting now , and you're def right about Vaylin. She's the real threat imo.

HK-55 was surprisingly one of my favorite things about the expansion. I really wasn't sure I'd like him when it was announced there'd be another HK companion because I thought he'd just be thrown in there for the people that were too lazy to get HK-51..but he is a totally different droid and from that "Meatbags can't fly" scene on I was sold.
    I am having so much fun right now man. Like I downloaded it first thing when I got home from work and didn't stop until I finished Chapter 9 on my Sentinel early yesterday morning x)
    Just started Chapter 9 of Fallen Empire - really liking the story elements and the serialised plot. Your thoughts?
    Cool! I've been playing as Combat Sentinel after all the changes they made to Watchman, but I might use the level 60 boost and play as a Guardian as well
    Oh god yes lol. Been ready since the announcement really and I've just been killing time leveling through the class stories I never played

Did you see the season premier of Rebels?
    vgc champ? good lord. i can't even be the champ of my own breakfast table. good to hear you're well. i'm doin pretty good, just ****in around outside of school and what not. good to hear you're doin alright
    Yup and I resubbed too! It finally became the game I always wanted it to be in Shadow of Revan and now we're getting a real expansion with 16 new chapters too. How could I say no lol
    Eh I've had better days , but I'm ok man how've you been?

I haven't been keeping up with Arrow and Rebels as much lately , but the last few episodes of the Flash have been awesome with Firestorm and Grodd at the end. That was so freakin cool x).
    At the end Cisco kinda alluded to there being two of them as well so that sorta makes sense. I think one of them is like a Future version of Eddy who married and lost Iris somehow due to the Flash and the is Professor Wells. That's more of running theory , but it kinda makes sense after everything esp with the plugs to Connor Hawke too in a couple episodes of Arrow and in the Arrow/Flash crossover thing that we'd see like a future episode soon and maybe they'll even introduce Wally since they are basing alot of this on the new 52 stuff.

Also Happy New Year! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…