• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Rotom! Just saying that if the girls have graduated, unless they get a job at the school, they can't come back. Sorry!
    Word, word.

No but srsly, I'm about to go on a trip. I'm pretty excited about it I guess.
    Well I'm just here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here. Its fun to drive up here in the Hollywood hills. Now I don't keep it here to show off, no I keep it here as a reminder. But you want to know what I like more than materialistic things, knowledge. In fact I'm more proud of these seven new bookshelves I had installed to hold over two thousand new books I just bought. In fact you might have seen the Tedx Talk that I did where I talk about how I read a book a day. Again I don't read a book a day to show off, again I read a book a day for the knowledge. It's like the great billionaire Warren Buffet says, "the more you learn, the more you earn". It wasn't that long ago that I was in a small town sleeping on a couch with only forty seven dollars to my bank account.
    I want them, red would be a nice option. The only two colors I seem to wear are red and blue so yeah.
    Brah know what I really FUKING HATE!!? When you have a battle in the bag against someone! GOOD STRATEGYS AND SHIZ! But-but... GOD FUKING HATES ME AND I MISS WHEN I GOT KILLS MOVES OFF!.... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…