• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, maat!

Ik heb een competieve Pokémon clan hier op het forum, in de "Competitive Community". Het heet Legends Untold, maar naast de competieve spelers hebben wij ook artists die sprites en andere art maken, breeders die Pokémon breeden voor de competieve spelers. We hebben een War Team die ons vertegenwoordigt tegen andere clans hier op Serebii, daarin zitten de beste spelers van mijn clan. Onze clan is echt gezellig, wij discusseren ook veel via VMs en PMs. Binnenkort maak ik ook een groeps chat voor de clan, zodat we ook vrije onderwerpen kunnen bespreken in plaats van alleen over Pokémon. Ik hou echt enorm van de art die mijn leden maken trouwens.
    Jij spreekt Nederlands! Wauw, ik wist niet dat Serebii een Nederlandse (of Belgische) admin of mod had! Kom ik nu dus achter, alhoewel ik je allang voorbij heb zien komen. Maar ik dacht "Oh, dat zal wel een Engels iemand zijn.", maar dat had ik dus mis. Hahaha! Hey, even een vraagje; welk programma of site gebruik jij om sprites te maken zonder zo'n witte achtergrond? Om van die sprites zonder achtergrond te maken? Misschien dat ik dan ook wel een aantal pogingen ga wagen om 7th Gen sprites te maken voor die thread van jou. En daarna nog een hele hoop dingen maken voor mijn guild/clan. Veel groetjes, Hicham/FP96!
    D
    Inderdaad! Goed, dank je om te vragen,waar woon je in België?
    Of course, I'll separate them after school tomorrow and then send them to you as quickly as I can. Just for reference, the 4 pieces are the 3 with text and the last being the part above, correct?
    Wow, thanks! :D (beetje jammer voor ,Ex dat die laatste stem te laat kwam, maar goed :p)

Ik ga nog eens nadenken over een custom avatar, maar alleszins bedankt voor de trofee, ziet er super uit! :D
    Hey noobiess! I just wanted to say that in my sprite thread I recently created, I made a larvitar/magnemite fusion :p Hard with adjusting the eye to suit the sprite, but I kinda managed to get it XD You put in your sprite tutorial that tyranitar and magnemite are a poor combination and I took it as a challenge. They kinda are, but other than that, I do think it's somehow manageable.
    Ik wil maandag best de topics posten hoor, als dat nog nodig is. Je moet maar pm'en wat de opdracht voor volgende week is :)
    Umm...yeah here; think I got it.

Long time no see indeed! How you doin gurl?
    It does feel a bit like cheating when voting for the person organizing it all, but your sprite was the best one imo. lol
    I'll get it to you at some point. I've been pretty busy lately with school work, so if I find time to do it, I'll be sure to get it to you.

Thanks for letting me know. :)
    Yeah, or the others! Here i am with my Ctrl + V Fusion. lol
    Ill see if ill bother to join in much more. The task was pretty difficult too.
    As if anyone will vote for that thing!! lol
    I'm just glad I managed to get a finished sprite.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…