• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like characters with the focus on their personality, not look how cute they are, thats fine with Pokemon like Dedenne but not for a human so yes I like those two.
    Yeeeees you are. You love this gen! Wait a second, the Mega Evolution Act IV logo is red + green right? And the Zygarde booger-thing is supposedly red and green too. Connection maybe?
    Hey!, I'm still alive, but ... honestly, I think I missed like ... 4 XY episodes by now, I swear it's getting duller and duller with the time that I don't even feel motivated to post anything :/
    Where did you stop? It falls apart a bit towards the end but it's still a fantastic series imo.
    But you're blue. That's a sad color. Unless your Saturdays are full of joy and stuff.
    I think it's more to do with my bad memory than that though.

There are no current episodes of GF right now. The show went on hiatus a few months ago and should be back sometime in July IIRC unless it gets cancelled or something.
    Hey, let me know when you get it so we can practice together in SSB4 ;)

Gintama is such a good series tbh, the first episodes are kind of slow since they mostly introduce the secondary characters, but still the comedy is pure gold while most serious arcs are very entertaining to watch. Just start on episode 3, since eps 1-2 were a special that leaves people confused every time.
    I really enjoy reading your thoughts on PokeAni, so i'm glad you took the time to write back with a long and well thought reply.

Serena is still one of my favorite things about XY, i've enjoyed all of her recent focus episodes and I like Millefeui so I'm kinda keeping hope alive. I just wish for Sana to accomplish more and display emotion and depth, she's just boring as of now. And I want Musavi to do well too, esp. since I love her Bakeccha. So the whole TriPokalon subplot keeps me interested, at least for now.

I don't care about Amourshipping at all, so I could do without Millefeui teasing her about Satoshi once again. Tbh the only ships i've truly supported were ContestShipping and WishfulShipping, esp. the latter.

Ugh...speaking of WishfulShipping, I really, really miss Dent/Iris' level of interaction and affection soo much. Citron and Serena are getting into Hikari/Takeshi territory by now. Hell, even Shota managed to exchange some encouraging words with Serena about her upcoming showcase. :/
    I totally agree with you on Shota. Let's hope for a great journey!

I don't think Gekogashira's been overhyped honestly, it's been sorta "there", and even most people prefer Luchabull or even Hinoyakoma from what i've read, and most people that want Gekkouga are the kind of fans that go "Satoshi must have all fully evolved Pokémon forever and ever" That's why i'm hopeful for this rivalry, the frog does need to experience some issues that will eventually add several layers to it's personality, which would make him more likeable and memorable overall.

As for my opinion on Satoshi, i'm probably in the same boat as you. I don't care for his in the slightest, as I loathe his character post-AG. But anyway, both Lucha' and Gekogashira are enjoying to watch, and i'm really excited for Noibat, love the species and it looks adorable in the anime from what i've seen. I don't really follow Ash's journey, it's been the same old thing over and over again, don't care if he wins or loses, I'm here for some of his Pokémon and that's it. He and the bird can go away for all I care, just give me the Lucha god, bby Bat and Frog buddy and i'll be fine.

I've read your stance on Clemont several times but not so much on Serena. Do you enjoy her recent improvement/development or did you just lose interest in her?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…