• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
shadow_latias

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did most brawlers hate IC? o.o I don't hate them because they are kinda Chibi or anime face ^-^ And strong w/dec-syncing.

I unusually choose all characters as random except Oldman, C.F. Bowser, and Donkey Kong(which I suck them though T_T)
    I did pretty well with my random characters. Sonic's Spring got me though lol.

The fact that I was able to bring your Falco down to one stock with Ganon either says a lot for the King or very little for your bird.

You probably know what happened to your Wolf when you died the last time, but if not, I'll tell you: Some character's recoveries act strangely on Final Destination; they hit the ledge and the game counts them as grabbing the ledge but they don't. It happens to Samus sometimes.

Once I figured out your Kirby, I did pretty well with Game & Watch.

I just need to make my R.O.B. more unpredictable actually, people are starting to read it.

Fun Fact: Game & Watch's Jab can cancel out Luigi's misfired missile.
    I have a hard time to tell you my indetify. To be honest, I'm really deaf. I could barely hear some of noises.

BTW I read the ZSS tricks/tips in smashboards today. I already used them from one year ago lol
    I joinin Atoyont's brawl, but it won't lemme join. Was he trained by you w/his mains since? I mostly saw you and him brawling together.

And I need to focus on my IC w/de-syncing a bit.
    And I hear you like people called bobbery who are admirals and explode, hm?

Anyway, yes. I do like wrath thats poli.
    Just as much as I enjoy hot baths of cake.
    Well...Not really of them both, I tried to talk in Filipino/Tagalog when I was very young. I often said the words "Wala", "Aso", "Lolo", and a few words(I don't actually use the sentence in Filipino.

I watched any anime w/Caption Closed(English) lol I barely didn't understand what it was saying in Filipino. X_X
    Oh geez! Lemme help you! *rushes to M19*

Gagawa ako ng mga M19 down sa club! *Jumps at crushes sa kanya*

LOL I kinda want to learn Filipino/Tagalog....
    And I have one silly answer:

Now that you mention it, the soup has tasted a bit weird as I poured it over myself last nigh-
    (DLR instantly collapses. Chibi looks on thinking it was a joke and slightly smirking. DLR remains on floor. Soon enough, Chibi gets worried. DLR suddenly stands up and says "Um... that was a longer dead joke than expected." Out of nowhere, Hydrohs appears holding a Katana, BlitzBlast with a rocket launcher, BCVM22 with bits and bobs from a broken computer, and m19 with a wii remote. DLR stands surrounded, and as he turns for help, Chibi appears with a pair of hammers. Shaq-attack behind him unleashes a murderous apple juice box and a mad Birdo. Raglflagl just stands spitting out random nonsense. As the onslaught increases in number, DLR simply stands and speaks out loud: "I hate myself right now..." And as he spoke that, the massacre began.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…