• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Grey Wind
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I've kept mine since forever. I feel it's sort of become a signature. Like if you see the extended claw Scizor, you know it's Maldread posting.
    I stopped at the episode where Matt and Clair hook-up after he saves her, I think it was five or six.

I've been procrastinating finishing it as work and Dragon Ball (Super) have taken over my media-consumption time. (I'm okay with this.)
    Never again will I have to do Irish. Part of me doesn't even care what I got; it's all over now. I can't wait to have a few days off after French tomorrow.
    I was pleased with both of today's papers. Paper 1 of maths didn't go as well as it could have. I constructed the orthocentre instead of the centroid today. :( I also made a mess of most of the probability questions. I shouldn't think about it so much. I'm dreading Irish tomorrow. I really hope they don't put a story or poem that's already come up on the paper just to **** with us.
    I'd specifically revised the role of women in Othello, so I was able to answer the question on Desdemona and Emilia well. I'm hoping I got a B, but I'm worried it could slip down to a C. I got a B last year and in the mock.

The maths mock I did was impossibly difficult. I got the highest in the class and that was a high C. I'd like to do quite well in it, but I haven't really studied. It's a bit late to go through 900 pages of maths.
    Ugggghhhhhh. That didn't go as well as it could have. Othello was fine, poetry was average and the comparative was awful for me. I had to do Theme or Issue and neither question suited my chosen theme. I didn't even get around to doing the unseen poetry. I'm hoping the maths questions aren't too complicated tomorrow.
    I've got French, physics and chemistry, which means I'll finish three days before you. I'm the only one studying chemistry this year, so I'll be alone for my last exam. I'm already panicking about Paper 2. :(
    UCD Science at the moment, but that could change. I'm reluctant to commit to one subject for four years. I'd enjoy doing foreign languages or English, too. The wide range of courses makes it difficult to choose. What about you?

Paper 1 wasn't too bad. I only managed to write just over three pages for the composition, but that should be passable. The time restraints cause problems for me. What subjects are you doing? Mine are spread out on the timetable. I have one full day on Monday and that's it.
    I went over Dickinson. Hopefully one of those three will come up. I can't bring myself to do any other poets. Can't wait to write three essays until almost half past five on a Thursday in June!

Power resides where men believe it resides.
    I'm depending entirely on chance. If the right choice of essays and poets come up, I should be fine. I've revised Montague and Frost well, but I've done nothing else. I'll have to cram tomorrow night and the morning before Paper 2.

tnx wer r mi dargons doe
    I'm so nervous about tomorrow. I don't know why I decided to put myself through this again. Are you prepared?
    ----------
    "They did it to appease SJW" is such a stupid sentence. They did it to diversify their cast and represent their fans who aren't straight/white, not to "appease" an undefined group of people who don't exist.
    ----------
    You're trying to argue with people who use the term "SJW" completely without irony. If they were smart enough to see the problem they wouldn't be using the term in the first place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…