• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo Iain!
    I thought I'd join and be nosy. I probably won't post much, I have many other forums to moderate but yeah ^^
    I was just wondering how to get personal avatars, I just made one and wanted to make it my avvy :\
    I can't make it to the computer tomorrow because I am busy so it's better to be early than late. So Happy Birthday for tomorrow, if you don't read this then I sent it to you on facebook aswell and good luck with the new club I'll join later :))
    Thanks igsey. To be perfectly honest, there is a high chance it was Swine flu. But, Swine flu is not as bad as human flu is, especially for people our age, so I've 90% gotten rid of it. I just have a bit of a runny-blocked nose :mad:

And ok, I've been meaning to go back and use Photoshop, so I guess I could make some stuff for it like a header thing if you like
    umm, sorry for not posting in the ALC, it's just I've been sick with the flu, and I wasn't sure with that bump from before if I was even allowed to post in it!!! I get really nervous when it comes to the rules, because I don't want infractions <.>!! Anyway, you can make a new club if you like, since I'm not really all that active on here, and I think I'd prefer just being a normal member.

Thanks
    Ok, thankyou ^^ I'll aim to have it up tomorrow or next weekend o: Also, I will most likely also be busy in which case I'll do banners mainly on Friday, Saturday and Sunday o:
    igsey, I was wondering, if you're not to busy did you want to remake our shop? If you're too busy I understand. Just, I like making banners so if we were to remake it, I'd like to make banners instead of drawing x_x. I want to have a shop but not one by myself as of yet, if I further improve maybe in the future I will :) Also, I'm happy to organise it and stuff :)

Also, to reply to messages in Profile, click View conversation before posting otherwise to person you're posting to won't get the message x_x

Thankyou :D
    Uhm, hullo. I was stalking some threads (again) and I noticed that you were looking for the banner RainbowIslands gave you. He (he's a boy D:) didn't change his name, actually. You must've had a typo or something. So, yeah. I found that banner you were looking for.

[IMG]
    Hope I helped you. If it's the wrong one, then ... Dx sorry. You said Ponyta and Girafarig, didn't you? :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…