• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Burakoru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm, but won't you agree that for an extreme newbie it was too much to learn at first?
    It would have been good if someone started a new game much simpler than PRR but having the same basic theme...
    Hello random person. Sorry for just dropp'n in. I haven't been on this site in forever. I usually trade/battle, but I feel more social today xD.
    Nothing too major: just mainly from sitting in the same spot for a while.

I need a better understanding of mid-battle mechanics before I try.
    Fine from the half a year gap. Beat Omega Ruby a long time ago. Neck hurting. Ugh. .-. Thinking of joining the ASB stuff.
    Yeah, they are not horrible^_^

Hahaha, thought so^_^ I assume the color of the Yoshi is pink then?

Haha, I'm hoping for that. A game we will definately will buy is Xenoblade X, but it will be a while till that one comes out. Also, code won't be watching it with me. Cause here it starts at 00:00, and Code has school tomorrow, sp, yeah :p
    Ah, that is more than we have. Also, very nice names! Our most unique one is "Murph" for Marth. The others are like Koopa for Bowser and Icarus for Pit :p
    I guess Mangle is from Freddy's?^_^ (And yes, I agree, pokemon town names sound very cool)

I was planning to buy either an Ike, Megaman or Sheik for her B-day, but she told me she would prefer if we used my money to pay half for a new game. We only have no idea what game yet. I was thinking maybe Mario Party 10, that one isn't so expensive.
    Good to hear that, BK :3

Yeah, we also lack a steady income, but whenever we see a rare one, we are sure to buy it^_^
    We currently have Pit, Bowser, Villager, Marth, Kirby and Toon Link.

Wii Fit Trainer? Awesome! That one, along with Villager and Marth is regarded the "Holy Trinity" of Amiibos, haha.
    I was actually planning on getting a Shulk for Code, but it's either very expensive or very hard to find for a reasonable price. So I just have to wait till we either have money, or find one cheap :p

Which ones do you already have?
    Hey BK! (Late response)

It's good to hear you were literally doing good in Januari. How's evrything going now 2 months later? ^_^ Room still looking nice? And how has your new desk been doing?

AS for me. Last month it was teh 4 year anniversary of me and Code^w^ Code's been collecting Amiibos, so I bought a Toon Link Amiibo for her then^_^

Ready for the Direct today?
    Okay man, sounds cool! I really wanted to enter #88 as well, but I had no internet at the time. See you next time then. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…