• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
matthew11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh heh, thanks. :3 Although it gets complicated explaining some things about Pokémon to my friend... (specifically, things like who's Giratina's rival?) He does know more about Pokémon than I thought though. Heh. Is it that bad? XP

It's really just an adaptation of MM 1-3 plus Super Rockman Adventure. With only slight differences...like some Robot Masters showing sooner. And Mega Man knowing Sonic thanks to the 2nd crossover (which featured X, Zero and Axl, btw). The news? Zero (of the Zero series) and the ZX games' protagonists (not clear if the other is Vent or Aile but the other was Grey) will appear in the comic. Along with Volnutt. Will probably won't be as exciting as I think, but I'm still looking forward to seeing Zero series Zero in print (*looks to the manga* thay does not dishonor him...). What? You too? Well...I'm just gonna keep wishing for a 2DS (as I don't need the 3D) to play it. XP
    ... Seriously though, even if MMZ Zero will only appear in a few pages, I could care less. Ian Flynn's writing has been good for me, so I'm sure he'll do justice. For me, at least. (Plus, ZX and ZX Advent! Hoping that Model ZX is Aile and not Vent...)
    You know you said loneliness is not a part of high school? A week or so after school, I end up making friends. XP Two good friends. But yeah, now with school, the forums has become less and less of a sanctuary.

But anyways... DID YOU SEE THE NEWS ON MEGA MAN (ARCHIE COMIC) ISSUE #55??!!??! OH MY GOD! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER! FIRST SUPER MYSTERY DUNGEON, NOW ISSUE #55!!!!!! *CAPS mode off* ...Ahem...
    I never replied to this? I apologize, Matthew.

True. I know a lot of people have been in a riot because he has yet to Lucario but I personally don't think he needs one. But you definitely do bring up a good point. Maybe he'll get a mega ring by the end of the series. I'm keeping my finger crossed.

Sorry, your last VM was in March. It's summer now so luckily I have another month off before I go back to school, which I'm not looking forward to.

It was pretty cute scene and I think Serena is the only girl that Ash actually gave a gift too, which is something right? Maybe I'm just looking into this too much.

Not only that but as the XY is still airing, it's going to continue to more hints. I don't think it'll get to the point where it actually becomes canon since this is Pokemon we're talking about Ash is more than likely going to leave to go to another new region at the end of XY. And they only really got cameos. The Black & White male protagonists (Hilbert and Nate) didn't get a cameo, I believe. I think it was either Giratina and The Sky Warrior or Arceus and The Jewel of Life. I can't remember.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…