• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Idk, just logged to Twitter and saw everybody are celebrating about Google+ separated from YouTube:/
    Tell me about it >.>;
    There are a lot of jerks on serebii and some of them hate Serena so that should explain a lot.

Me too btw what we're the messages they told him?
    Hey there! Haha yes, technically I've been here since 2008, but then I only started becoming active within these last six months I believe?..or year. Too bad I can't change my username anymore xD
    As for biology, yeah it's pretty difficult I think. I haven't taken enough major classes to make a final judgement, but the non-bio prerequisites such as Chemistry and Physics were challenging for me (I hated them to be honest). But so far, my biology classes have been fine and engaging. There's just a lot of memorization and my grades haven't really very good. :)) But thanks for asking! ^_^ How are you? Are you in college too?
    We only have 2 months though :p
    There were certain teachers I hated but I'm going in a new class next term.
    Oh that sucks :/.I'm 15 hbu?

Whoa that sounds really corrupted O.O;.

Really?thats messed up in here some people say its very occult :/
    Lol yeah XD.Oh I never heard of that country before btw whats so bad about it?
    Basically everything I like :p
    No I wasn't gonna ask,Oh thats so sad that means you never played the gen VI games :(
    Haha I know the feel.I don't really say where I'm from but from the contry most of the users are here from ;p.Hmm well battles,gym matches Pokémon Showcases and Amourshipping :D.Hbu?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…