• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, you had picked 4 from me, 5 if u still wanted druddigon despite missing hp, although when i got him i was told flawless :/, there were a bunch i liked from you, i had a hard time picking so just went with these 4
    bulbasaur modest male with hp water
    caterpie timid male hp ground
    minun timid male
    snover quiet male
    I looked over your list there were plenty of things I liked, I would list them but I wasn't sure if you wanted anything from me, I didn't wanna list em if u were not interested in the pokes I had, let me know what you think
    ok no prob, hopefully u find something :) sadly none of my shinies are unown i usually don't go for RE shinies i have bad luck but good MMing luck, i got a stunfisk though i didn't add it since i think might be nicknamed but still great iv's lol
    honestly nothing specific just anything i might not have, i like to collect as much as i can even different natures etc of ones i already have, i have a trade shop here with a bunch of shinies lemme know if anything interests you
    Alright NPH, I got hired to work on this project, but I should be able to finish it up early today. I'll message you when I get home
    you welcome masterGohan which its no problem if you need any help or advice on things always here for you ;)
    there is a way to make images not choppy with the tools but it takes some time to do but anyway I need to battle dt for my test battle for grass gym I will brb
    ahhh okay there may be the problem some images you use as stock are choppy if you extract them which gives ruff images. I understand now best to use either the polygonal tool or the shape tool function to make what you want ;)
    that is strange online imager can go past 15 frames ._. I have done it before >.> the video shows how to use the online imager too so let see maybe your doing something wrong because the 3d model have way more then 15 frames and it still went on the userbar *shrugs*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…