• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm at work right now; I just pop on the forums to check in now and again. I don't get home for another 5 and a half hours.
    Hello, I would like to know if you have an Adamant Unburden on your list of breedjects. I would PM you, but I can't send any to you, it says you're Inbox is too full.
    The choice between wifi or PS is up to you; whichever medium you think you'd have a better battle on is the medium we should use for the test battle.
    I work during the day, which due to our time zones is any time you're available, I think. I am available all day on weekends, though.
    Wow, that's great! I just reached Lv 7 with Cresselia, but with so many things it's hard to decide what to do first lol I guess escalating Cress to Lv50 is the priority, then by the weekend go all in on Mega Blaziken to get the stone and the Mega Speedup. Wobbuffet will have to wait. Its not hard but with such a lousy catch rate, I'd rather wait for more items.

Oh, and don't forget that replaying the daily stages gives you 200 coins the first time you beat them everyday ^^
    I wonder why so many people are born on the 19th.

I guess we're just special XD

Happy Birthday to you too!
    Well, Spacial, you never see a Pokémon as stunning as Angewomon, the woman in my profile picture, do you? :) I have a complete crush on her.
    I love Digimon. The woman in my profile picture is actually a Digimon herself. In the Digimon show, a cat could become an angel. :p
    Gengar is always good for the combos but I always used Lucario anyway. The're Aerodactyl for the blocks... then Lopunny does the same as Lucario but it is way weeker.

In any case, for Arceus, M-Lucario is good because it's powerful and SE. Its ability is not 'that' good because it stops the combos. Altaria and Blastoise also remove disruptions but stop some combos too... Lucario is probably the best choice in the end for raw power and erasing ability but I don't think it is mandatory because you can use it as a regular Lucario.

Braviary is good actually together with Swellow and Salamence because of its ability. Try that for more combos :)
    Arceus is very hard and almost impossible without items. I managed to beat it itemless after over 15 tries and with 0 moves left but then got Super Catch Power and caught it!

You don't need M-Lucario for Arceus because there are other megas with better effects, but try it once and see for yourself how it goes ;)

Don't try Mewtwo yet. If you can't even get enough S Ranks for it, then you'll need tons of coins just to catch it and then you won't have enough for Lucario. I'd rather spend the hearts getting coins on Meowth than on Xerneas/Mewtwo because even with both of them, without items you'll probably fall short of the Top 15000. I used items for EVERY mega stone until now...

Use the coins with that team and you should be okay for the stone. And I'd say you'll need coins for M Blaziken as well next week so you may want to level up and catch other stuff before trying too hard those challenges.
    Hi :) Sorry, I think I missed those :X We can trade tonight ^^

Good luck with Lucario. You will need to use items I think, because the scores are getting really high with more and more people getting Mewtwo levelled up and with Victini and Salamence now taking over from Slowbro and the extra Fairy. What team are you using? I suggest spending these days trying to farm coins from Meowth and levelling up your team with Ampharos. Then get the coin boost on Sunday with Meowth and go all in for M-Lucario in one last try with all the items you can afford, to make sure you get the stone.

I have tried it once to get a jewel since I got M-Lucario already so I've been farming coins and S-ranking some of the regular stages. I want to save coins for M-Blaziken next week.
    Lol thank you. I have a bunch of Miltank that I still need to get rid of, along with some other breedjects
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…