• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, have a nice night. And hoping they don't have you close tomorrow either. Plus you don't always leave me in the dirt. I'm sure when you do get time to battle, I don't be online so its more of a double situation. I'm sure one day our paths will cross for battle time.
    Oh that would be terrible. But, I hope we do get to battle tomorrow, if not we will get to battle someday eventually.
    Lol, I remember a Teammate on showdown doing well, then I go and find out I didn't give it EV's, and its just been performing amazingly. But yeah, I forget to add things too.
    Lol, I don't like showdown that much either. Teams that work there don't work well when made on wifi. Maybe its the level difference since we always battle at Set Lv. 50, and that is 100, but it just don't work for me all too well.
    Hey Fairy, I was meaning to ask about your Gym Challenge. I know you don't be having time to really open with everything that be going on, and I know your League is a Wifi League, but have you thought about trying to do PS Gym Matches instead for a little while to save time?
    How's the guild btw? I do admit, I have been thinking of returning as I heard the activity in general on serebii is kinda dropping.
    Yeah your right I was really busy, no time for serebii assignments lol.

Since I have a new Laptop I need to check my old one for the PSD files of the badges. Do they have the golden or silver layout? (As in the colour of the material)
    I'll be back for the badges once you send me the report back !
    I don't sorry. Though, I haven't gotten my Heatran in my OR yet so we could both do it and see who gets a better one? And I will try to have Diancie ready tomorrow
    hey I'm sorry I haven't been on, but I forgot to ask how many Diancies you wanted? I have only once clone at the moment wasnt wasn't sure if you wanted more.
    thank you! :D
    almost done, just need to get bp for a move and place items and I"ll be ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…