• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry that happened to you. I will see if I can find somebody, but in the mean time, you could go into the trade forum under the Ditto section and see if someone has or can find one.
    I play the games an raise Pokemon I like. I'm fairly casual and I don't really battle other people. I love exploring the region and doing something new.

The anime is okay, but I really like the B/W 2 opening anime sequence better.
    I had a friend back some time ago on these forums that also was in a Portuguese speaking territory, though it was New World Brazil.

You sound like a nice guy anyway. A lot of times, American's are jerks. LOL! j/k
    If I may ask, why did you want to FR me?

I have nothing against you, but I like to get to know people better.
    Isso deve ser tudo Powersaved por isso deixa estar xD O Onix arranjo-te quando quiseres. O Cyndaquil se arranjar um tempo amanhã ou assim faço um ;)
    Ando à procura de coisas para a Pikachu Cup. Adamant Elekid e Timid HA Emolga são top of the list.

Impish Onix acho que tenho em stock.
    Neste momento não tenho nenhum deles em stock. Consigo-te fazer um Cyndaqui Timid mas é capaz de só estar pronto logo à noite ou amanhã. Onix só tenho Impish. E Chikorita nao tenho meios para um 5IV por isso esse não te arranjo :/
    Hey there, I saw your post in the IV Bred Trading Thread and if nobody has taken you up on your offer yet, I can breed the Seedot and Mudkip you're looking for. I would be willing to do this in exchange for a Megastone - whichever one you want to part with; I'm not picky.
    Boas.

Tenho um Shiny Growlithe com essas características mas está guardado para quando precisar dele e não me dava jeito estar a fazer level up para os ovos :X Os outros não tenho, se bem que o Shroomish era bem vindo.
    I'm afraid I've never bred these pokemon before nor do I have any from trades. I hope you do manage to find those pokemon soon though, I'll let you know if I ever come across something like these and if you still need them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…