• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• > Internet cuts out when I get the chance to actually respond.

Hey Fairy, it's been a while indeed. By the way, I still stalk your guild thread from time to time, so good luck with that shiny hunt.
    I think Im active enough. I open at least once in two weeks minimum.
    planning to open this weekend.
    Yeah I'm ready
    Sorry, I'm on vacatio and don't have much online access >_<
    Thanks !

If I recall correctly, the elite4 badges have an Silver print and the gym badges have a Golden print.
    I remember your first Klefki hunt was long! Klefki is such a great looking shiny. My last shiny hunt was back in November of last year. I caught a shiny Clamperl! Clamperl is a really cool looking shiny.
    No prob! :D Good luck on your second Klefki hunt. I've been on such a long hiatus from Pokemon. I've been so busy with work and catching up on other video games. I'll definitely be getting back into shiny hunts soon. I have a list of shinies that I want to hunt.
    I'd kill for a Shiny Diancie like the one I've got. A red Diancie running around would be pretty badass.

So, I've found someone with a Christmas Victini, although I've no idea of the IV's. If it's competitive, it'll only line up. It's a Sassy Nature, and I always run Trick Room sets on the things, almost without variation.
    oh, oops >.<
    hmmmmm this is tough since so many will have already been done a thousand times.
    Um, Wisp badge. I like it more than phantom, ghoul, specter, etc etc.
    Yeah, I turned my Diancie into the ultimate tank. The HP IV's could use some oomph, but everything else is extreme.
    Ahh... My Diancie's my baby. I'd almost given up hope for one good enough to fit onto my team, and had bred a Tyranitar as a replacement.

My hopes came to light with this new wifi event, and I was stunned to get the right one the first time around, with excellent IV's on top of that. It's already level 100 and battle ready. XD
    I honestly did not know that. Thanks for the tip, I will have it corrected shortly. Also you can get it blue in alpha sapphire through the dexnav.
    Yep, but this is a rare version of it. Instead of Fusion Bolt, this one has Bolt Strike, which has 130 base power iirc. It has less accuracy on paper than Fusion Bolt (100 BP), but Victini's ability sets it off almost perfectly.
    I alternate between storing eggs and hatching them as I get them, but I still do have preparations that need to be done after the battle, however, like the parents (I'll be MMing, if that's alright) and PC room.
    I posted in the thread with the answer to your question. tl;dr: Not yet.

P.S. Thanks! I'll need all the luck I can get.
    Good because for some reason I'm not in the battling mood, and when that happens I tend to be terrible. I don't know why this happens but it does at times. I guess we can try Tuesday to battle if we're going to be free to do so.
    ----------
    I actually do have more then three shinies that need a home so I will give you details in a few days about it :3
    ----------
    *scrolls through previous messages to find the above quote*
    Hey I just checked my shop it's been awhile but saw u posted like a month ago did u still need a latias sry took so long it's better just to message me directly at this point I dunno if I ever will pay attention to the shop
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…