• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thank you for the reply, i guess i'll just need to hold off on that meadow pattern vivillon for the time being.
    thanks, which pattern is your safari FC? 1 member here has native modern pattern in-game but a polar pattern in the safari. i had one player from long ago that had a meadow pattern in their safari but i removed that FC by accident long ago. if by chance your FC safari is a meadow pattern then it also works out for something in return. i do have plenty (60 options) of gen6 bank ball females in one of my PKbank apps, i can at minimum offer you 5 of them for registering your FC.
    hello NotoriAria, can you please tell me which vivillon patterns you have access to? im looking for a meadow pattern sassy/heal ball vivillon with a normal ability. i can offer you some gen6 bank balls or gold bottle caps/1 master ball in gen7 in return for a single vivilon that matches those 3 areas.
    hello NotoriAria, im looking for someone with a meadow pattern vivillon friend safari (in gen6) for a gen7 use. which pattern is your vivillon in your gen6 game? if so can please have access to your friend safari? i have a fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue safari
    And I have added yours. Can you help me to transfer a pokemon from my X game to my OR after your trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…