• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    It's not intended. ):
    D
    hi i saw you viewed my profile
    hi
    But if you've gotten that high you can definitely be a great chainer!

You just have to go over some smaller things, I suggest watching "How To Hunt Shinies" on YouTube by Shuko-chan if you haven't already. She makes a lot of good points, and it's always nice to hear a voice.
    Oh, jeez, the highest I've ever gotten was 62.

You're supposed to stop at forty and keep resetting. That's when you hit 1/200 chances and you can't go any lower than that.
    Eh, I'm an okay chainer. There are people a lot better than me, just look all over YouTube xD

I'm pretty mediocre at it, but I get the job done and get the shinies I want. That's a pretty high chain o.o; Why did you go that high? Just to see how much you could get to?
    Oh, oh, thought you were hunting shiny Lati.

I think that's decent for OU seeing as most runners have horrid IVs ._.
    Ah, yes. Shiny Darkrai is just so /nice/. I've been waiting for this for a while, the Member's Card I mean~

I usually just name them whatever I can think of off the top of my head. Normally it turns out great and I keep the name for a good long time. Like my shiny Ninetales, Azu. Her name was totally random, but now her name is one of the ones I love the most out of all my Pokemon <3

Ah, are you resetting for Latias with the Eon Ticket? :u

And no, I don't happen to have one. Milotic isn't a favorite of mine, though.
    I just can't name it anything else so it's simply named Dratini.

I mean, I love nicknaming my Pokemon. Having a non-nicknamed Pokemon really bugs me most of the time o 3o;;

*resetting for Darkrai* >w>
    ... Why yes, yes I do 8D

I'm Digitized on Gaia and I'm assuming that you're Happiness Panda on Gaia? xD
    i really have no idea, to be honest |:
    it doesn't even run in the family XD so no, i don't think there is a particular reason ):<
    i'm actually planning on taking culinary arts when i get to college, but my dad wants me to go to hotel management :/

recollection is, uhm, like when you become closer to God and stuff XD i dunno how to explain it.
    uhm, i wouldn't wanna say my age, sorry D8 but i'm younger than you. ;D i just learn from those cooking shows on the tv. there're no members in my family who actually cook, or even try to cook. that's why i don't cook much. but those people in tv are just so amazing XD that's the main reason i wanna become a chef.

ehh, it was kinda boring, i guess. i copied a lot of notes, so my pen's almost out of ink. i don't have homework, so thank the Lord for that. tomorrow, i won't have any classes 'cause it'll be my recollection :D
    wow, you seem to cook ... quite a lot. i think i'm too young to even cook by myself, really. and yeah, i know what a panna cotta is ;P i've never tried it, though. i'm not really fond of flans. this leche flan almost, like, made me barf o-o

i just came from school. that's my day so far |:
    and no, i don't go to a website called gaiaonline. i've heard of the game, though.
    OH 8D Thank you.
    I honestly would've never thought that someone in the forums likes spinda and wanted to be a chef, too XD
    i accepted the friend request.
    SO, HOW'S YOUR DAY? /generic question
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…