• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude, sorry, I haven't been that active lately but ... seriously, the anime is frankly depressing, Clemont reached his Sinnoh really soon and he only gets fillers where he doesn't even battle and I can't stand Ash's perfection and Team Rocket's staleness, Serena and Bonnie are just ... there.

But hey!, you work at FedEx, maybe the next batch of amiibo figures I order will be dispatched by you XD, and yes, chilling is a very good idea, seriously, Pokémon, at this point, and the anime mostly aren't worth of getting angry about it, everything has been so dull, and this new thing about taking Pokémon to smartphones has really taken my hype down (-_-)
    She needs to have a seat tbh. She's getting too much hype and her stans are irking me more than usual.
    I work in an Ad Agency as a Designer XD (Man, I've bought like ... 20 amiibos with that money (._.)), where do you work?

I've never understood Tumblr, and ... most of the times ... my crappy laptop crashes when I try to enter, but I'll tell you something: I used to be just like you, taking the internet seriously, but then I realized what a troll is and relaxed myself.

Sorry to know about the hospital, are you OK now?, but yeah, you shouldn't overwhelm yourself, and most of all, now when the Pokémon anime reached a new level of dullness, where characters not named Ash gets crumbles of development presented as a gourmet feast.

TSME Act 4 will be the last Act, I hope they show MegaCamerupt, and I hope they won't water down Alain, Mairin when they do their crossover to the Ash Buttkissing ground
    Though it hasn't been updated yet, the old trademark list is your best hope. Basically, expect one or a group of these guys getting megas;

Druddigon(Trademarked 2010)
    Dragonite(Trademarked 2010)
    Hydreigon(Trademarked 2010)
    Haxorus(Trademarked 2010)
    Flygon(Trademarked 2003, though it is expired, we know they have been planning a Mega for it)

And Goodra will get one because its the region's pseudo. I also assume that they have a trademark for Noivern as well,since it was one of the earlier revealed mon and as you can see they tend to trademark them for merchandise. I doubt Kingdra will get any right now, and I really doubt Dragalge and Tyrantrum will get any in the near future.
    Yeah its the idol thing in Japan, I'm sure she is super popular there because of that, I don't care about it but I don't go to every thread related to her hate on her like people did with previous girls for whatever reason.

Ehn they don't usually do a bad job at that, they did a great job in BW with all the rivals.
    Drasna w/ Ampharos would be weird, so I'm expecting either Altaria, a repeat of Garchomp(we have seen M-Mawile twice, for example), Salamence or something new from Z(which I guess would be the likely case since Mega Evolution specials are dead forever after Act IV, and Drasna is widely speculated to appear alongside Iris).
    Well, you know why they used Houndoom. Other E4 members were given Megas from X/Y, so the only one that would fit Malva was Houndoom.

As for the agents, the plots that were used to warm you up to them were given away to TR, so the only one remains is the main plot, which will likely last in thee series proper as long as episode N. So they can introduce Xerosic and others whenever they want(if they are planning to use them, of course).
    Yeah, sorry about that, but this season has been so ... dull and I've been so busy with my job that I don't have enough time to follow the Ash ButtKissing Season :/
    Ehn I'm not that insulted by the Waifu thing it can be funny and people do it mostly to joke but there are some guys that yeah, they actually are into lolis and "want" them to be their waifus, in this case even with Serena "objective" its more of the whole idols things that exist in japan, where they idolize someone for being beautiful only and that person usually looks super bland and futile, not the creepy thing, it annoys me that the same kind of people that liked Hikari and somehow hated Iris now loved Serena as well because they are basically the same kind of character and that mostly shows me that people don't give a crap about characters as long as they look good.

Serena doesn't make me not watch episode, I don't like the general premise of her character but I can just skip them like I do with the beauty pageants, the thing that makes me not want to watch the anime is repetition and TR.

I didn't drop DP because of Hikari, I watched most of the important episodes and even saw some of her contests because of the battles, so I wouldn't do it because of Serena, actually even though I like Haruka I stopped watch Hoenn because of the reasons above which is Team Rocket, BW was the only series that actually changed the formula, no TR we got actual episodes written not the same thing with a different Pokemon being stolen, we had a bigger roster(some got less screen time because the roster was bigger), fun characters with good personalities, mini arcs, tournaments, etc if all of this was happening I would still be watching every week, so now I'm in DP mode watching only important thing and I might go Hoenn mode eventually aka not watching anything(came back in BF).

BW with more evolutions and Shinji as a rival would be my ideal series.

If I had to hate on someone it would be the writers, not the fictional characters they created.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…