• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blood Red
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I never take his comments seriously tbh XD.

But still, I feel like whenever I say something bad about DP, they will call it bias and argue with me until I can't take it anymore and silent :x

Ha ha, you think you know much,brat? Have you traveled to 6 regions like Ash Ketchum? Do you get hot grills like Serena?(btw, I wonder if they will reveal her full name) And Ash Ketchum is my weakest student of all time but he's better than you XD
    Good to be back too! xD

Well, at least you aren't getting terrorized by exams xD Oh, and there's a chance I might go to Japan later this year for an internship
    I mean....people always making joke and not being serious about the anime at all... Look at LiazardonX :(. Ok...I guess Pewdipie is the only channel XD...oh sometimes I visit SoldierKnowBest... Yupppp that's all :p

It's not even as OP as itself in the 1st movie... Well, genius, you think that only Charizard can Mega Evolve, you are death wrong... Bet you don't even know that there are 721 pokemon now... While you are still trying to catch a stupid Mew... HA!
    Maybe to promoting their gen? Idk to be honest... Every Amourshipping videos get hate on YouTube XD. Other channels? Which ones? Maybe we may get some similarities XD

That Mewtwo was a brainwashed one, it didn't even know how to speak, I don't care about that stupid brat, you only defeated Drake... Bet you don't know about Mega evolution since you are sticking to that old school Mt Silver :p
    Ikr? The pessimisms on threads are incredible... Even Misty's fanbase doesn't as big as Dawn... From my experience, Youtube is the home of Amour-XY haters...

Pffffttt... I bested Alan everyday, now look at him, desperate proving himself and betting his mega ring/stone... He has a better Mega Charizard X than you >:D
    Dawn has the largest fan base XD. Also, I think except for Amourshipping thread, XY has been bashed a lot... For the Pokegirls... I think Serena has the smallest fanbase, only after Iris...

Oh? Your real team? Please! I can also beat you with my lv5 Magikarp XD. I just don't understand why a noob like you can destroyed team Rocket! Giovanny must be a retard XD. You didn't even visit your mom for once....
    Hey Red! How's the wifi on Mt Silver? How did it feel to be beaten by Ethan? XD

It's nice to see some people on this thread actually be optimistic and defending Ash :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…