• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah, Gale of Darkness was incredible. It's a shame we haven't really gotten anything like that since.

GracefulShipping = Winona x Wallace. IT IS THE GREATEST SHIP EVER AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A HERETIC- uhm. Sorry 'bout that.
    I think the 3D is done rather well, personally. Definitely a step up, though it does make a lot of cities look smaller.

As a side-note, what do you think of GracefulShipping?
    Around one and a half to two feet is the average level, I think. I guess all those lift kits are finally good for something.

I think I'd like Valerie a lot more if she didn't have alien eyes. Seriously, she looks like she escaped from Area 51 or something.

I actually don't have ORAS! But I've been meaning to get Alpha Sapphire soon, so... we'll see how far I get.
    I'm doing alright. I've got like six days off of school because of the flooding in South Carolina - and my street is completely dry! :D

First-best gym leader? Just look at my avatar.
    You should. There's been a lot of good seasons after Hoenn.

I'm doing well.

Winona has such an adorable voice in the dub. :)
    Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza are three of my favorite Legendary Pokémon.

I haven't been to the beach much this summer. :(
    Nice. I love the Hoenn remakes. I played Alpha Sapphire not too long ago. :)

Going well. How about yours? Getting a tan? :)
    its understandable I have been pretty busy myself since I work alot I will be on most of the day tommorow since I am off from work so hopefully we can catch eachother and I know I don't clean them out much at all because they always fill up way to fast half the time.
    Well not sure, it was a very long exam and we only had a small amount of time, so I don't think I did so well, but I don't feel so bad because not only I, but the whole class in general was not able to finish either. :/
    Woooow Awesome! I never learned how to play the card game for Pokémon, only collected them. :)
    Hey!!! I am doing well, sorry for the late reply, had to study yesterday and today for a big math exam tomorrow. How are you??
    Which Pokemon game I don't like...
    none of the main ones. I've never played any of the gen 1 or 2 games.

I haven't spent that much time in Shuffle.

Which Pokemon I don't like?
    Probably Mr Mime is on the top of the list.
    His pantomime against the wall just makes me feel funny.

I like Scraggy typing and moves but it's UGLY.
    I enjoyed Black and White 2.
    I really liked White Tree Hollow.

I haven't downloaded Rumble yet.
    Not sure if I'm going to. My least favorite part of Pokemon are the battles and I'm not sure I'd like a free for all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…