• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, that should work! I'm free right then, So I'm going to be waiting. Sadly its the first day of school for me, so I have to endure a full day of school waiting for it...

Also, what time zone is Serebii on? It's 10:34 for me, but Serebii thinks its 8:34...
    Oops, sorry for posting 3 times in a row... Serebii wasn't responding, so I went back and did it again, and this happened... Awesome that you take Kung Fu, My dad used to do it too! He said that it took a few years to get through one belt. Is that really true? Tae kwon do only takes a 3-4 Months usually, So I'm not sure if I believe him...
    Oh darn, I'm so sorry I missed it!!!! For some reason I didn't get your message! I checked serebii at 6:15 my time, and I forgot it was central time I was supposed to use! but Serebii had no reply from you for some reason.... I'm Sorry! Also, I forgot to mention... I'm on Eastern time, so I'm a Hour ahead of Central time. Time is so confusing sometimes.... Does Tuesday work for you? At around 6:15 Central Time? I'll make an alarm this time...
    Oh darn, I'm so sorry I missed it!!!! For some reason I didn't get your message! I checked serebii at 6:15 my time, and I forgot it was central time I was supposed to use! but Serebii had no reply from you for some reason.... I'm Sorry! Also, I forgot to mention... I'm on Eastern time, so I'm a Hour ahead of Central time. Time is so confusing sometimes.... Does Tuesday work for you? At around 6:15 Central Time? I'll make an alarm this time...
    Would 7:15 Work? I have Tae Kwon do practice, and It's over at 7. Then I have a 5 minute drive back home, so it sorta gives me a little time to cool down...
    Could we do It Thursday the 28? Maybe 1:00 PM Central time? Sorry it took so long to respond, I was In chicago over the weekend, then had to shop all day yesterday. I was so Tired!
    That'd be just Fine! If you want to, you can clone that one so you still have one(If you know how to clone, I cant'). I cant do the trade over the weekend, when are you free? I might be able to convince my mom to give some extra game time... ;)
    Do you have a Japanese faraway island event mew?(I think that's what it's called...) Of course, it might be asking a bit much... Any mew would really be fine!
    Hi, You haven't been on the XY Trade shop for a while, and I'm wondering If you would like to make the trade or not...
    I see you haven't been on in a while but if you get on I'd like to try and work something out for a 6IV Japanese Ditto you have
    You know that was probably my only single battle team available. Almost every other team is set up for doubles. I was rushing to fill the last hole of that "Serpent" team so I could battle you really qwik and jus thru Nidoking on there. Glad I did. Yea I'll focus on a singles team and see wht I can come up with. Maybe Sunday or something I'll message you and we can set up a time. Have a good one Varanus :)
    Yea I have been on the same time as you a little more frequently. I would like to see wht your using. I have come around to your Sableye Build. I want to try one soon myself. I have re bred a lot of my teams. Just using whtever I'm feelin that day. My mouse team and Ghost team have seen the most success. Success in my book is competing with vgc teams and competent players.

Yea actually now I'm reaping the benefits of my new workers hired. I work at a bank and I manage the tellers. We are the frontline so it really helps to have a good staff. This is the team I have chosen now. Everyone is doing great it's just on us to exceed those expectations.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…