• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• charmander. I have a shiny charizard already, but it's from a wonder trade. I don't typically like using shinies that i didn't earn/get myself.
    Oh, yeah i didnt check...xD. That's nice, I'll make sure to check it out. I need to expand my art skills so I can maybe start up my own art shop again
    The Normal, Fighting, and Grass one that I'm apprenticing in. Lol, I'll start with the team I have and make a new one only if it comes down to the fact that this one isn't doing well.
    Lol this triad is asking for Talonflames, I may have to go stall and annoy people once again. I seem to be good at that.
    lol no idea what tsv or frames are but you might be right. There is defo something complicated in play.

But I will leave RNG stuff to you, you are the expert there.

Btw. any luck yet? Fingers crossed for you.
    oh I didnt mean just the parents but also certain specific combinations of them.

nvm tho it's just my hypothesis atm ;-)
    ik, but consider this: my first attempt 1300 eggs and nothing. Then I use different parents and I get shiny in 200 eggs.
    It just seems like a way too big coincidence to me you know?
    There really might be some other factors in MMing we do not know yet ;)

At any rate good luck Fairy!
    I took on apprentice for the Normal Gym, and Prakhar accepted me, even though he didn't have time for the apprentice trial battle. But yeah, shouldn't be too much of a problem since I'm the Normal Leader in 2 other leagues.
    Your PM box was full so I figured I'd ask the question here: Did you make that Shiny chart in your signature or is there a place with a template for one of those? Just curious.
    Great! Also, why dont we set up a tie to do the Diancie trade since we seem to keep missing eachother? I'm willing to be on at whatever time you can get on.
    nah, 1300 eggs? Thats just crazy. I should have had shiny even without shiny charm with so many eggs. Not fair Mr RNG -__-

I recommend switching parent(s) you know?
    There definitely must be more factors to shiny potential when it comes to parents selected...

I did a shiny Pichu hunt afterwards and got it around 100 eggs yesterday (Friday 14th I mean... time difference derp)
    I believe it's suppose to be another Banner, Art has the image for it and at the moment, I'm unsure of the details. I'll tell him to do it since I'm already on the order list, that way you get to him when you do.
    you should get those charms don't they really help with the hatching and odds of getting a shiny a lot better?, am not sure on the exact numbers but wasn't it like 1 in every 508ish with the charms to get a shiny, i don't think i could ever collect that many my limit was the 600 i had collected for the swirlix i got
    wow that's a long time lol, i be afraid my 3ds wouldn't work if i left it on that long, longest i ever had it on for was about 10 hours or so maybe a little longer, i just thought you took your chances after you collected so many since it does take a lot of time to collect those 3-400 eggs even with that oval charm
    i use same ditto it just seemed the other poke u use i thought might be the issue i dunno :/, I really hope u get your klefki soon, I always hate seeing it take this long for anyone, I have MM'd 3 pokes so far and longest so far was the swirlix at 475 eggs, got my mareep at 150 and shellos at 32 and I always collect them and just store them, usually I collect anywhere from 400-500 takes awhile just to get that many about 6-7 hours, how many do you collect before actually shutting your 3ds off?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…