• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya, just checking up on that Sneasal. I don't mind if you don't have it, I was just curious. It's cool if you couldn't breed it.
    Or you could just do the pairings that work best character wise, like Cynthia and Owain both want to be MLG heroes, so they work well imo.
    Honestly, I don't marry any of my children until I raise them and see who's best at what. I'd say to keep units with the same high stats together to compliment each other, so that the unit as a whole has godlike magic or skill. I also recommend pairing together those who have skills that compliment each other, like one unit having a ton of offensive skills (importantly Galeforce, alongside things like Lethality and Lifetaker or other activated skills) and pair it with a unit that never dies, like a unit with all of the breakers, or with Aegis/Pavise/Sol, or with Vantage/Vengeance. It is highly important (I think, at least) to keep Armsthrift on as many people as possible, and maybe even to keep the Armsthrift users together. If you have a really easy map you just need to clear out, one pair of armsthrift users should do the trick without losing any money die to weapon usage. I recommend having at least one pair where they both have armsthrift and galeforce to complete levels like that.
    I'm not posting this in the guild thread because mods don't like non-guild related stuff there.

----------
    Black Ice? They closed ages ago didn't they?
    ----------
    The one on Serebii closed because our leader was getting bored of the way Serebii mods were running the guild system, so they boycotted Serebii altogether and now we have our own forums with a chat that's active all night long and sometimes during the day (mostly in summer). I invited Dumbness and Combo/Young Xehanort/idek what he calls himself here anymore from the chat because I don't remember why. I try not to mention Black Ice on Serebii too much because it could be considered advertising of other websites, but it's the best way to contact Dumbness. Combo's off in his own little world; I barely know what he's up to anymore.
    Hi. I just got home now. I'll be around for the next few days, but not all the time, so if we could set a time for the trade it would be good. Tomorrow I'll be home until about 5pm, then I'll leave until midnight. Are you able to trade in that period?
    Hi. I managed to get the apartment's WiFi to work on the 3DS so we may be able to trade this week. Are you available in the afternoon?
    It's okay, I'll be back Friday night, so if you can get a little time between then and Saturday morning it would be nice. I know I'll be away Saturday from lunchtime though, so it would be nice if you could be on in the morning.
    Hmm, WhyBuffet may be able to find some time to do that "double" trade...

Anyway, the sets are:

Electivire
    252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 SpD
    - Cross Chop
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Punch
    - Rock Slide

Emolga
    Timid
    252 Speed / 252 HP / 6 Def
    - Tailwind
    - Light Screen
    - Encore
    - Helping Hand

If you have any trouble with the moves or don't want to waste BPs don't worry that I'll take care of them. I'm just entering the competition for fun so it's not a big deal if I only start battling on Saturday.
    But try to see if someone is around to take them tomorrow and then trade me Saturday morning (I'll be travelling tomorrow night).

Thanks and sorry for the trouble ;)
    Okay we'll try to find sone time for the trade. If not, Saturday morning is my last chance up until lunch time. Then I'll be without WiFi :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…