• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I missed your birthday by 20 days lol, so super duper belated happy birthday I hope it was swell!!

It was on the down low because we hadn't made it official yet, but now it's all G and I am as happy as can be. :)
    hahaha it's okay same here actually

College is alright, sadly i'm only home for 3 more days before I gotta head back to school actually. I need to get a job and I'm sorta in a relationship but it's kinda on the down low right now. LOL Life's been really good actually. Happy New Year's Eve btw!!
    gen 6 events with 6ivs are hacks just so you know. getting a 6iv beneficial nature through sr is slim to none
    Yeah, I personally love Mega Audino, however, I wanted to see its viability in Single Battles. I guess you can use Skill Swap to play with the opponent and as you stated, play with Mega Audino like you would with Cresselia. It's a shame that people are really bashing this pokemon.
    Yus..... IT'S ALIVE!!!!

It's been too freaking long that's for sure~~ I have been to many places since we last talked actually (traveled across East Asia for a month!!) But that's probably not what you meant, I've just been away from Serebii I guess... started with having too many creeps on Skype and I was put off visiting lots of social websites as I didn't want to talk to people online as I was still sick of the harassment I got off others. BUT I'm alright with it again after joining some art-based websites which got me back the confidence I needed to start talking to others online again~

As for how I've been, I'm doing great!! Life's pretty good for me at the moment which is awesome! How're doing yourself?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…