• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be available for the tournament most of the day. Let me know when you're around or when is a good time for you
    I'm not sure. I know there is a significant difference in our times. I get off of work in about an hour, but I have some things I need to do for the new league...beat ca se I'm ready in 4 or 5 hours. We can try tomorrow after I get off of work or wait until the weekend, whichever you prefer
    Thank you! I'm just checking out the clubs tonight, I'll come back tomorrow & see what else I can find *-*
    alright cool just sending everyone friendly reminders ^_^ also added you in as the e6 member now officially so heads up :3
    hey naoto just reminding you about the asterisk battle tournament will be done in a few days so if you want to get some battles in better do it soon 2 more days left ;)
    no problem i did announce you will move up which I have a headache right now so will add you in tommorow after work to e6 spot. Also btw what is your two types? I need to know what they are to make on your userbar which I need one trainer sprite and one pokemon you like to represent your two types on your userbar. p.s. I can't put anything special on this one sadly since I am making it just in case if the leaders/e6 members change after time so I do not have to edit so much. hope you understand I know how much you like your one piece sprite.
    Alright, well I guess I'll be battling you there eventually. Just need to earn the rest of the badges that I can catch online.
    well alright I guess I will talk to the two about it and see if they will be alright since technically it was open but my rules do state I rather have the active gym leaders have a choice first to move up.
    well it is technically still open but skullbash and another person that just pm'd me asked about the position...Do you really want to move up after all is the question? I normally would give the position to a current active tef league leader first before opening up to the public.
    Hey sorry to have to do this but I need to head off to work so I can't battle. I'll be around tomorrow though so hopefully we can battle then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…