• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (I know, getting drunk is not exactly fun, I learned my lesson the hard way.) I don't know why he is popular in Japan. All I know is that he came in third on a Pokemon XY popularity poll in Japan.Yeah, but as long as the team fulfills their purpose before disappearing, then I won't be too disappointed.
    Oh, may I ask what you were expecting me to answer that was totally different?
    Haha serious,Im doing animation so I wouldn't have no need to wear a suit :p
    Your welcome :D(Your welcome?)
    Great :D
    Haha so you know the pain that comes with both a supervisor and a call center :p lol and yeah sure. I'd do it but I got a lot of running around to do. XD
    I realize that, the content thing. XD But really most of my stories are essentially idea dumps, and never really have an ending in the first place. XD And no one wants to read a neverending story XD That I know of.
    But Serena will become even more dumb! :/
    Haha yeah, Depay was great :D Yeah he's a good target man, having great finishing and physical.
    I doubt about fame :/ jk
    What? I rather watch Transformers rather than Pokemon!
    Haha yeah, I myself prefer cheaper things (because I am poor :p)
    Yeah that's a super filler, and the plot was going all wrong. I have watched many episodes about the Pokemon got sick and Ash tried to help them :/
    But you don't feel the pain :p
    Really? Maybe the taste of alcohol is just too strong for me. Tierno is probably getting more focus in the anime because of his popularity in Japan. It's sad, I feel like Shauna deserves more. I would love to see Giovanni meet Lysandre. Evil team vs evil team that isn't Team Aqua vs Team Magma is something I'd like to see.
    Thanks. No problem. I've been planning and preparing all week.
    Hm, you are probably right. Look at how smart Jessie is, but how happy she is :/
    Well I don't think Man Utd can sign a world-class striker, but I prefer Harry Kane
    But I don't know why so many girls fell for you :p
    I knew it already! Even Pikachu is actually a robot!
    Me neither, but people just love it :/
    I don't know :p btw I just watched XY083 (Abomasnow episode), and it is another filler!
    *Wild Meowth is confused* I just hurt myself during confusion :/ What an evil move!
    Yep.
    Well, I just wanted to make sure that you knew I was. Alcohol tastes weird anyways. Only Tierno seems to be getting a lot of focus right now, the other two haven't been seen as much. Same, but maybe Team Flare only needs to appear a couple times in order to make things interesting. If the quality of their screen time is good, I won't complain as much about the quantity.
    This Friday night. (Nah, it's cool. No need to apologize. Ask away if you want.)
    Yep, and who knows how much training May did off-screen during DP before her return. Probably a lot since she got a whole bunch of newly evolved Pokemon.
    No, I'm completely sober right now. Yeah, I crave more action in the anime too, I'm frankly getting tired of only seeing action in rival battles right now and I'd like to see some Team Flare.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…