• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Rainbow Tournament Competitors,
    Round Two has officially started you’ll have until September 5th, 2015 central time 11:59pm. In addition to that I’ve always had something special I do, while deadline is at certain point you actually still have a little more depending on my mood. For most part generally don’t post until later to officially start the round, so as long as I haven’t started the next round you’ll still be able to get that battle done, but you post before I get the chance.
    -00swms
    Hello this is reminder if you haven't gotten your battle done please do so before the deadline.

First Deadline: August 25th, 2015 11:59pm Central Time

-00swms
    Hey, doing ok. Just went camping for the first time, and it was a heck of a lot of fun. We had a really great time and it was definitely a breath of fresh air.

Hope things have been going well with you. :D
    Awe well that stinks! Hopefully it shinies soon! You're having my luck right now...usually when I MM my hunts go over 1,000 eggs....
    Heya Fairy! :)
    I probably haven't due to having been on vacation. My last post will have been the last update for the Club, although I'm intending to clean up a bit very soon, now that I'm back. I think I will do away with the Calendar though since some users have suggested it doesn't make much of a difference with or without (plus, it's ongoing additional work).
    Your correct, its now fully updated however :) so you can check it out again and we can surely figure out a trade.
    Hello. sorry my friend Ribit Pig keeps trying to bother you about every battle we do. He likes to make fun of me behind my back and loves to try to make my life bad/miserable. He won a 2/3 OFFLINE battle since it was not on wifi because his wifi at his house was down I am the leader and am telling the truth that it was offline that is why we did 2/3. I also said gg and am not being a sore loser just doing my leader duty and telling you all the real facts about the battle because he is just trying to get me in trouble
    This is about Patman345. Ok so if you didn't read the forum lately his last post he put saying that I used a Pokemon that he said I couldn't use which was Talonflame with gale wings. Is he allowed to tell me that or can it only be Pokemon you can't use on the banned list? And our battle was on wifi but it cut out a couple times so we kept going and we did 2 out of 3 and I won both. I'm not trying to be rude but he was kind of being a sore loser buts it's fine with me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…