• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Lt. BLEU™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, please. Is there any major difference between the two?

Also, do you have any good IVd and EVd Pokemon?

If you want, you could send me your phone number or me you if you want to talk on whatsapp or something. I don't have a Skype account.
    Hey there, I can trade now. I'm not sure if we traded on m yet, so my FC now is 3823-8574-4857, IGN is still the same. Could I get yours just in case I don't have it yet?
    Yeah, I'd like the Beldum, please.

I don't have any apricorn balls in OR or X, but I may have some in HG...

It's just a place from a TV show (Fargo).
    I highly doubt it was RNG'd. The IVs were terrible for an RNG. Too crappy for anyone who knows how to RNG to bother but too good for pure luck. Most anyone who can successfully RNG will tell you IVs > shiny. If someone was going to RNG a pokemon they would likely go for a flawless spread and not shiny than shiny and random IVs. Also, gen 4 RNging was a bit tricky in that you had to RNG the TID/SID combo if you wanted to get any decent shiny spreads for a wild pokemon. The fact that the Mesprit was Timid and had 31 IVs in S.Atk and Spd makes me think someone hacked it but didn't give it a flawless spread to try and make it look less hacked.

As for the checking, it wasn't a problem. Due to the game mechanics gen 3/4 pokemon are actually some of the easiest to hack check.

EDIT: About the X/Y/OR/AS hack checker, from what I hear it's as terrible and useless as the old gen 5 one as (which means it's complete garbage). To be honest, I haven't been around much for the past two years. Gen 6 came out right as I started Law school so I haven't had the time to fully keep up with things. I hear the hack checker is supposed to be getting better but at first it wasn't any good. If the updates improved it any I would be surprised as Nintendo has been notoriously terrible at hack checking in the past.
    Yeah, I think I can do that. I don't really need anything in particular. It's alright, you don't have to breed me anything.
    So I tried to find the IVs from the stats and EVs you listed and it said the HP stat was invalid. Also, are you sure it's 252 in attack? With a Timid nature it seems weird that someone would go for the attack stat. Either way, without knowing the exact IVs I can't fully check it, but the other IVs looked to be relatively random with the spread being xx/4/5/31/27/31. If I can find the exact IVs I can check the PID against the ID and see if the combo is possible or not. There is no conclusive proof that it's hacked, and it looks pretty random. At the same time, it doesn't look random enough. Timid nature, and perfect IVs in speed and S.Atk? On top of being shiny? If I had to guess, I would say someone in gen 4 hacked it, then traded it away and whoever you got it from just liked the pokemon and trained it up for their own use.

There's not enough information to fully say one way or the other, but from my past experience that would be my best guess.
    I guess, but I had pokemon climb out of such on myself in the past, so I figured that was the way to go...

Yeah, I have Pokemon X, though I don't play as often then I should...
    1. I figured that any pokemon would want to get out of an otherwise uncomfortable environment they were unwillingly put into if they can help it, no?
    2. Just unfavorable luck there, plus hitting the water would likely wash off whatever gunk that remained before it settled in to have a deep effect anyway!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…