• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure

but you're not proving any point if you're only pretending to be mad because the point is you're mad at people talking about their amiibo collections, presumably in the topic of amiibo, where it would be relevant
    I've had enough of "enthusiasm" at this point honestly. People need to be more realistic.
    I would, but
    1. smash removed the circle pad from my old 3DS
    2. it is saved on a SD card
    3. ^has not been transferred to my New 3DS
    4. I do not plan to. I do not want my New 3DS's circle pad to come off also
    I'm always all for reporting entitled little schmucks. It's my favorite thing to do to make up for my small Jewish cock.
    If imagine they would announce it or at least mention the end of dlc development
    Thanks, I'd been wanting to change to a new one for awhile and the high quality TCG promotional art finally did it for me.
    I don't think so, Battle Network 2 had that ability to link with 1 for some chips I think, but other than that I don't think there's any other convoluted add-on in that series. Not sure if I've heard of another series with something like that though.

I can speak Spanish but I'm not particularly fascinated with learning languages.
    I liked it. Paul Rudd looked more fuckable than usual, and that's saying something.
    Oh, so they actually made it possible to 100% 3 then? I guess it's possible then, but adding bosses from the other game seems like something they wouldn't bother with.
    Oh, on the DS version I'm actually not sure. I know you could just trade between the two in the GBA versions. I'm assuming you need to know someone else with the DS version for trades there but I have no idea.

I don't remember, but you don't need all chips. Might have been battling with them, trading chips or starting a tournament in Higsby's with them (thinking it's this one). It'd be nice if they could add the stuff exclusive to connecting since there's a whole secret set of chips only accessible through the tournament feature. But I sort of feel they wouldn't actually do it and those chips don't count towards completion.
    Nope, that was just for 3 that you absolutely needed both versions to 100% it. Though if you linked up in 4 it gave you access to the other version's exclusive bosses and eventually add a boss encounter to each area of the net. Getting those chips wasn't necessary for completion though.
    Well if there's something you're looking for I might be able to breed it. No worries though, sometimes I just take my time to get to VM's out of laziness.
    Uh I'm not sure. I don't usually play Smash 3DS these days since my 3DS seems to not really like my home internet.
    So you actually had known that there was such thing as bile duct cancer then. But nah it's okay, I'm at the youngest end of both my parents' large families so I know what it's like. Death isn't a topic I have no experience with at this point.
    I didn't take it as a reflection of me, I took it as a reflection of the staff. Basically the SPPF staff are anti-sematic Nazis.
    Yeah, not sure why the first post after mine was "Yes, this is real guys." Right, because there was a decent chance it was one of the jokes about the unexpected deaths of public figures. I would have laughed of course. I don't mind admitting that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…