• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pathfinder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm doing good too thanks! Still about that Uni life ;p Recently bought that ORAS game so I remembered the old Serebii crew. :D
    Hello there, old friend! Been thinking a lot about our Regileague shennanigans and how much I miss those days.

All the Best,

Tort/Andy :)
    Hello there, old friend! Been thinking a lot about our Regileague shennanigans and how much I miss those days.

All the Best,

Tort/Andy :)
    Thanks! ...Although I guess I should also be thanking you for the promotion as well since it seems like you played a role in the decision, lol
    I should be sleeping right now, actually. And I think I'll do so shortly. But there's so many things to do, and so little time to balance sleep/fun/work/etc.

P.S. if you don't have time for Pancham pre-evo corner in the PotW this week you can use this if you want. I know that how busy you are tends to spike at times
    Fun fact. I like tacos, and I like pizza, but I'm not a big fan of Taco Pizza.

...Also I do like sleep. I just wish I had enough hours in the day to do all the things I want but still get enough sleep. Too bad that'll never happen, ahaha...
    Same. I've had this stupid cold for ages now :I I hope you feel better soon tho.
    Haha I'm just being an ass for my own silly reasons, I'm not upset at you or anything. But really, thanks. I appreciate it.
    Thanks. I'm sure celebrating one year closer to death will be a total blast.
    I got your PM. For whatever reason I can't reply because it keeps giving me a server error. I am trying to sort it out now.
    So apparently some eagle-eyed viewer was watching the Flash mid-season finale and noticed something quite interesting - the body build of the Reverse-Flash at the football field does not match the body build of the one who attacked STAR Labs (I've seen a comparison photo and it does appear to be 2 different people). Football-field Reverse-Flash appears tall and thin (and is likely the 'good' doctor) while the one that hit STAR Labs is a lot broader/bulkier in the shoulders

Would also explain how Reverse-Flash was able to beat-up Wells (that part has been hard to explain)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…