• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Misfit_PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HEY!!!!!

How have you been?

I've been alright lots of crazy changes.

Same as my gmail.

davidrgranato

L.F.D.
    It's okay, I've been busy myself.

Pretty good, going to start doing YT videos with some.

How about you?

L.F.D.
    *places my hand on your hand so we both grip the stick together*

Well it's 100+ degrees now with summer approaching so good game I'm going to die. ^ ^
    So you'd have no reason to text me and warn me got it.

So how's everything else going

L.F.D.
    *eats the stick whole*

How are you as of recently? Spring is neaaaaaaaaar yaaaaaaaaay. Wait. NOT YAY. I love winter. Dang it. Gonna have to go hibernate for a few months until it's autumn again.
    That sounds fun. I'm happy and proud of you.

You'll text and warn me if you need to come to my place right?

L.F.D.
    *pokes back with my d-...d-...dinosaur* :D

Ohhh what do you do there? I'm pretty good, my braces don't bother me as much really. :3

I shall certainly check them out
    I might need to come up there and try it with you?

We we're given given lines and needed to think of how to sue them and that's what we thought of. She was my older sister, who took me shopping and found out. Last week we played husband and wife.

That's cool. What are you doing?

L.F.D.
    Thanks means a lot.

How was it?

It was fun thanks. Taking acting classes. Did a scene with my partner today we worked out over the last couple days. I played a cross dresser. Of I ever end up with a girl. I'm going to treat her so much better than I always thought I would/ I'm talking back rubs, foot massages, sitting by the side of the tub and rubbing her shoulders. Cause wearing those fake boobs for less than an hour hurt.

How about you?

L.F.D.
    *pokes you with a gun* Uh, what? :D

The years always go good for me, but I always get sad on holidays. :D How are you?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay what movies? I recently saw Thor: World of Darkness (if I remember correctly) and before that I saw... Ender's Game I believe. Great movies. Thor 9/10, Ender's Game 7/10 recommend both.
    >^.^< *pokes you back yet again, and also that's okay it feels nice to be poked for once*

My new year was mehhhhh, I always get sad on the holidays. T_T But it's pretty cool to have a new year. I mean, because I'm only 15 one year is kind of a big part of my life thus far.

How about yours?
    I'll admit I'm right.

A
    I talked to her today. Looks like she's in remission.

Not really tbh. Just had some friends over. How about you?

L.F.D.
    Is it contrary when it's true?

Never. You're an important part of it, we could never replace.

I'm sure we'll be all over. I'm going up with my friend that has cancer so, I think you know why we're going. Netflix is great for that.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…