• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, interesting. Didn't know that. xD

And good to hear! ... I know those exist, but I haven't gotten totally into them. My friend Pokenutter however... xD
    Well, yeah. I have time at this very moment. But later in October, I won't be able to spare even a second because college.

Haha! I really miss being a high school student. What year are you in, if I may ask?

Well, if you want to further pursue it, just don't stop. Today, I still draw a stickman xD. What course are you planning to take?
    You got it right. Thank you, Char.

And, college has been good. Busy, but I'm doing well. How are you?
    It doesn't really have one, per say. Most likely due to being alone in its own world... That sounds really sad tbh haha.

I'll be looking forward to it then. The Omega Chronicles? Hmmm... Damn it, if only I have more spare time for reading, I can read this fic all night.

That's exactly why I bought the latter 3 days after I sent you the vm. Well yes, it does help me a lot in recording and competitions. But hey, who said I can't have both, right? So it helped me earn money from recent battle of the bands competition. T'was a great thing I chose the effects :D

So you're into drawing then?
    Yeah, I'm with you on that. PMD's story always seems more engaging.
    I've played... over 200 hours of Fallout: New Vegas, and I would play Fallout 3 with it didn't always crash on computers with Windows 7 or higher. I mean, you get to live out an amazing power fantasy as the Hero of the Wastes. AND you can beat people up with your bare knunckes and it's more effective than a 9mm... some how...
    Wasn't there some type of weird controversy about Mighty No. 9 being funded and then putting out a horrible gameplay video?
    [EDIT] Nevermind, I was thinking of a different game...
    Mesozoica? I've never heard of that.
    Well, eventually, there will be the new main series pokemon game, Monster Hunter Cross will be coming out soon (and that looks friggin' dope)... On PC, mainly Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2... There's probably more, but I try to forget about them. Helps the time go by faster.
    Yeah, I've seen a few interesting games on the Wii U, but I don't know if I really want to sink my money into the system just yet. There's plenty of good games coming out on the 3DS and PC. That should keep me busy for a while.
    Yeah, I've been kind of lurking her recently. Change of job, paying better attention in school...I've been trying to do more of that. XD But I'm still here!
    Oh, could I get your opinion on the history I've whipped up? I want to get someone's opinion before I post it officially.

History: Fuji grew up in one of the many Dragon Hordes in the Digital World. He, like so many other dragons have, noticed how much the Metal Empire has gained it's power, and doesn't much appreciate this. So, when he became older, he left his home in order to train himself, to get stronger than he has before. He was given his special armor so he could take more punches (And blasts...) in a fight.

After 2 years of battle and training, Fuji came across information on a group known as the 'Realmless'. Hearing their cause, and knowing that this could very well knock down the Metal Empire a peg or two, he has decided on joining the rebellion. He now has begun the search to find them... And Fuji knew he was close.
    Aww... Man, I would have loved to join the rp too. I'm a sucker for fusing Pokemon. But... I am into Digimon as well. Maybe I'll check it out!
    Er, no, I don't think so. >.<;;; As much as I'd like to continue it, it's getting more difficult for me to when there's only three of us. (Also, I've been busy trying to find a job that I forgot to get on this site for quite a long time. =.=; )
    I don't even know who Giratina's rival is xD. But how was that complicated? No, I don't think it's that bad. You got a friend who has similar tastes as you do.

I assume it's a manga. I'll probably read it only if Ciel appears in it as well, which I assume she won't :/, and after this freakin' hectic term. I haven't been socially active this past weeks. BTW, how's my signature? Have you seen it?

I've been earning some decent money, and I can probably buy a 3DS by now. But I'm still debating whether I should buy either that or electric guitar effects and pedals :/
    Oh, me too! That's one fighting game I could really enjoy, especially if they continue to expand the character roster with DLC.
    I was waiting for Tundra to post. I was going to post today but I'm not feeling very good, so I could just tell you what Pelagius would do.

Hmm... He'd be stunned more than anything. After the shock and apprehension wears off, he'd be curious about Homer's circumstances and want to know more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…