• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Torpoleon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It might be a week or so before I can get to a store, but yeah, I'll be getting it as soon as I can after release.
    Yes I am in college. Should have graduated already but things happen lol. The St. Johns university in Queens? Wow when we last talked I just started college lol.
    Yup. They're everywhere. I'll probably get at least a few of them eventually, but for now I'm saving my money for more important matters.
    The places I've gone so far, I've seen Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Pikachu, and Zelda pretty much everywhere. Link, Sheik, Toon Link, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Pac-Man are at most places too, and a few places had Sonic and Mega Man.
    I've already gotten a few of them staked out, whenever I decide to order them, but I'll definitely keep my eyes out on the subreddit and twitter.
    Thanks! Yeah I really need some money in my pocket I spend so much without even noticing sometimes.
    Yeah I go back to college at the end of August then I get out early May.

I was actually looking to get a job as a camp counselor but the camp I was looking at didn't have any positions open. Then I applied at a Dog Hotel I was real close to getting the job but they went with another applicant, so now I'm trying to get a job at Stop n Shop.
    Nice! Nah I haven't had any luck yet been trying to find some work before I have to go back to school at the end of August.
    Actually, as of now, I'm looking for Shulk, Lucina, Robin, Pit, Dedede, Meta Knight, Greninja, and Captain Falcon, plus Palutena, Dark Pit, and Ganondorf when they come out. And my friend is looking for Pit, Marth, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer, plus Palutena and Dark Pit when they come out. We're covering as much ground as we can, and I've already figured I'll be ordering most of them online.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…