• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, you mean, we trade one box on Saturday and then second box on some other day...?

Yea, I do not mind either way. Trade back works for me. 4
    Also, I might not have your Pokemon ready by Saturday. I will have 5 Pokemon ready, the one's with less than 4 egg moves. Rest may have to wait till the next weekend, maybe.
    I guess Saturday works best. I should have all of your Pokemon ready by then. And thanks a lot for helping me with dex trades. :)
    Also, it turns out Miltank that you want needs to have Heart Stamp and Circe Throw. Sadly enough, Miltank doesn't learn Circle throw. What should I do about that?
    There turns out to be a slight issue though. I saw that Corsolla learns Aqua ring at level 38. So, I went ahead and a caught a Confuse Ray Corsolla. Sadly, it came out to be level 33. 5 level before it learns Aqua ring. So, I'll be leveling it up but sadly it won't be like other Pokemon at level 1. I hope that's fine.
    Hello. I should have the following Pokemon ready by tomorrow.
    Miltank: heart stamp & circle throw
    Shellos: clear smog & yawn
    Scraggy: feint attack, fake out & counter
    Corsola: aqua ring & confuse ray
    Aron: Reversal, Curse.
    Psyduck: Synchronoise, yawn, hypnosis

Now, it turns out that I may not really be able to get Miltank for sure. I'm trying but it's difficult to get hold off one.
    Hi:
    Are you still looking for a female rattled snubbull in premier ball and dream ball? I have one in DreamBall and I have a Friend Safari where catch the premier ball.
    I took a look in your shop, and I want a female DiveBall HA Cranidos for the 2 Snubbull. What do you think?
    Have a nice day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…