• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blood Red
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For a moment I thought you was saying Moltres vs Fearow XD. You should watch it, it was really good except for the bgm KiraKira when Fletchinder evolved...
    Well, Grace may gets a clue about her feeling..she's her mom after all :D
    Wait, may I ask how old are you? And are you studying college?
    And finally, my exams (and holidays too, almost -_-) are over! :D

And I got the job! xD End of November in Hokkaido for 5 months.
    Miette, Bonnie, I believe in you guys... DO SOMETHING BONNIE, YOU KNOW ABOUT IT OMFG XD

Hmm...according to the preview, it will be pretty dry for us this week but still hype nonetheless because it's Serena focused episode(every Serena's episodes have been good for me)... Omg, next week will be the most hyped episode for a while, the Phoenix shall rise... And we may get some hints :p
    I mean, have an antagonist rival for Ash..that would makes me happy... And I wonder when will Serena steps up her game... Will she gets into Ash's pant by the end of the series? We will wait and see XD

Well, I used action replay code, so I have had Arceus XD

Red,sonny, I'm your dad... I'm actually your dad from the past... I used Celebi to get to the future to see how you are doing... Seeing how arrogant you are makes me sad :(. Your mom hid my name because I have became a God of trainers myself...I can't visited home often... My name is Ethan..
    (LOL THIS IS GETTING OUT OF THE LINE XD)
    XY hasn't been having conflicts much for my taste...everything seems so happy for me... But at least its storyline has been really good for me and it's quality has caught up to DP in term of enjoyment...I expect more from them in the future :D

Want to know a secret? I'm actually Ethan, you couldn't even 1v1 me, the Arceus you caught was the fake one like that Mewtwo...

XD(let's keep this going)
    One lesson on Serebii...never pick up a fight with DP fans or you will be the one who will stop the argument XD(it's sad really...since I'm a DP fan as well).

And the drought begins XD(Amour)

Ha! I'm the champion of all the regions I traveled to... How do you think I'm worse than both of you... And I guess Mt Silver turned you into a gay XD. I have gotten all Pokemon, excluding Arceus because he's freaking OP... I defeated Drake like nothing, stopping all the bad organization, saved 6 regions from crisis...

LOL
    Really? So was there one? I missed it. Exam preparation -_-

Yeah yeah. Wait till yours begin xD I hope I get the job. Pay is phenomenal, and it is in a ski resort. Accommodation taken care of :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…