• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really? To avoid the all in without knowing it, you'll need... Trick Room on turn 1, Fake Out, or Wide Guard. What I noticed is that Protect is quite common in Double/Triple. But in my all in, the more times you use Protect, the better I do.
    None of those moves interest me.

That all in? Yeah. It's a unique creation. My SIGNATURE creation. Everyone who has ever faced it lost to it the first time. And I mean, EVERYONE.
    Gale of Darkness, eh? ... I don't even know what "exclusive" stuff are there.

Yep. Gimmicky all ins. Useful when you're sick and tired of seeing the exact same "meta" builds.
    Yeah, cloning can be quite useful at times. Because you never know what kind of offer is made (I do have a 4 IV shiny Jirachi, so it's not a super high priority).

But right now, the only things that could possibly interest me are shinies of Legendaries that I don't have shiny. Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini (still impossible), Xerneas, Yveltal, and... that's it.

I'm at the state in Pokemon games where there is basically nothing I can be offered that'll interest me. And I've been in this state for a WHILE.

Battle? Sure. But nowadays, I'm more interested in just creating gimmick teams rather than any "standard" teams. If you ever get bored of using "meta" teams and want a gimmicky all in, I have lots of teams to share. Heh.
    Yeah, being able to clone would be nice. Though nowadays, I'm not sure if I care for cloning abilities. I mean, what would I duplicate, and for what reason? I can harvest IV 31 all Legendary Pokemon.
    Hey, you're back. I'm doing fine. I'm now capable of literally harvesting Dream Radar Legendaries, RNGed to whatever I want, as many as I want. I never thought it was so easy.
    as of the lack of activity as well as no response back to keep the position I am opening up the dark/flying e6 back open. If you wish to rejoin the league in the future you can as well as if there is anything available and if not then you can be a challenger.
    hey there reisuke just making sure but its been awhile since you logged on I see as well as active for th tef league if you still like your position please message me by oct. 9th if you do not respond I will open your spot for applications.
    New rules are in place for the league. Mandatory Funday Monday has been removed. Now it's changed to mandatory activity per week, where said activity MUST be in the form of a battle. Gym/Elite Four defense, challenge, or Funday Monday. Like all rule changes, the removal/enforcement will start on Monday, so no one will be removed for this week.
    yeah, but most with 6ivs and beneficial natures will be hacks. his and your srs are exceptions.
    When you get back online, sure.

And have you still not done Round 1 for the Funday Monday Tournament?
    Edit: Coin has been tossed. Or rather, the random number generator has run. Check the Tournament post.
    yes I am :p I own the yugioh club as well in the club section not sure if you noticed :p also speaking of the arc v banner I was rocking last month lol :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…