• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
DX 2401PT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ow. Can u do one more request then? The reason I ask u more b/c I need HP Fire HA Tangela.
    I have HA one myself.
    Hi DX. Been awhile. Do you have HA Tangela? Im planning to order it from your shop.
    I'll just do the Letter version, easier to keep track of, and I don't have to think of a word first before team.
    I'll see what I can put together and I'll let you know which version I'd do, unless both is applicable.
    Alright, but when you decide to think of something like that let me know. In the meantime I'm going to choose an Unique option, instead of a generic one. And then decide on what type of team I'm going to be building.

Also as a suggestion of using only Pokemon with a specific letter, and you could double/triple up some letters that don't have lots of usable mons to offer.
    So have you thought about what the E4 Gimmicks will be? I'm trying to think of one I could utilize around all 4 weather effects, where I choose a random bow, but I want it to be with unique Pokemon, also each weather may be a different battle style.
    I know it was over 2 months ago, but I just wanted to let you know someone finally got around to responding to your question about gen 5 roamer abuse in the RNG thread :)
    Alright, I may temporarily take up another E4 Position. Let me see what Team I can get together and I'd let you know.
    Hey dx, since i'm pretty inactive on serebii. It indeed seems like the best to remove me. Good luck with your league.

I'll probably vm you to talk with you from time to time
    I am back from vacation, whats up, how are you?
    If you like i can take up ice gym again.
    Feel free to remove me DX. I'm pretty inactive on serebii and this league kinda was the only thing that kept me interested. Thanks for the nice time tho
    Yeah, it didn't quite work out sorry. I hope to be able to do funday monday with you tho. Otherwise i'll make sure to have a replay from the monotype ladder
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…