• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a final reference point for Sheridan and Delenn themselves, those two are decisive, dynamic, optimistic, strong-willed and rather inquisitive between them... quite a bit like Ash and Dawn, I think. The Serebii Pearlshipping thread may have gone quiet, but between Babylon 5's influence on my overall way of thinking about life and liberty and Sarah Palin's basic confidence in the American spirit, I find that my support for Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship has been holding up quite steady. It may be quite a set of events to ponder, and that might assume that one is considering those events by, in, and of themselves. In my case, however, I grasped their true significance for my mindset when I factored Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's world-ending evil and Kim Jong-Il's nuclear nightmare into my considerations about those events, all after my political awareness in real life, as opposed to fiction, was violently activated on September 11, 2001, almost exactly eight years ago. I hope to be able to inform you and the other Pearlshippers of what I've learned about Palin's optimism soon, as well as perhaps even offer some observations about that terrible yet fateful day, but for now, I will wish you success and good luck in any endeavors you are undertaking.
    The Vorlons had... "guided" the development of the younger races, such as the humans and the Minbari, and the Shadows were emerging to unleash a darkness that threatened to throw the entire galaxy into chaos or even annihilate it and every form of life in it. The Shadows' darkness had even reached Earth itself in the form of a totalitarian state incrementally assembled by Clark and his allies after the assassination of his predecessor, Luis Santiago. Very fortunately, Sheridan and Delenn manage to put an end to Clark's tyranny once and for all -- with Clark himself committing suicide before he could be arrested -- and those two go on to build and lead an Interstellar Alliance composed of every other alien race they'd brought together in pursuit of freedom. In the process, Sheridan and Delenn finalize their love for each other by getting married, no doubt to the applause of their friends and companions.
    Babylon 5 is focused on a space station orbiting Epsilon 3 and constructed as an outpost for differing alien races to come together peacefully. Its commander, EarthForce Commander Jeffrey Sinclair, leaves for reasons that would link the destinies of his successor, Captain John Sheridan, and Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari Federation... which, incidentally, almost annihilated the human race 10 years before the start of the events in the series. It turns out that the Minbari must work with the humans in gathering the other alien races, some of which had been at each other's throats, together for not one, but two massive battles. One of these battles is an almost apocalyptic showdown between two much older alien races, the Vorlons and the Shadows, and the other is a fight to liberate Earth itself after it succumbs to the dictatorship imposed by President William Morgan Clark.
    Greetings once more, and thank you, as ever. I have had a few days to ponder both the overarching premise of Babylon 5 and your comment about finding a job, and the more I thought about it, the more interconnected my overall interests seemed to become. You see, I increasingly see myself working as an analyst in either counterterrorism, international politics, or both. As it happens, though, I have come to the conclusion that Babylon 5 has had more influence on my interests, from romance to religion, from Pokémon to Sarah Palin, than any other fictional television program I have ever watched, so I wish to start from there.
    No prob about the late reply, and sorry for mine!
    Well, don't worry, you'll reach success, if not today or tomorrow, it comes with the time.
    hehe BTW I'm okay!
    (chuckling thoughtfully) Greetings once more, and I would say that you posed a very interesting question, in light of what I’ve been discovering regarding two other factors that are now coming to my attention as having influenced my overall interest in Ash and Dawn’s romantic friendship. One is fictional and goes back to my childhood, before I seriously acknowledged Pokémon as I knew it back then, but the other is real and first entered my larger argument for freedom as being able to counter the tyrants and terrorists of the present day… one year ago this upcoming Saturday. Would you mind if I began by describing the impact of Babylon 5 on both my interest in politics and my interest in romance, then moved on to the impact of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin on my political interests and assumptions?
    Hm, myself? I have one year and a half of high school until I can get to a college. I confess that I'm not a big studier (actually I'm a bit lazy haha), but fortunately, I've got high marks in school, in spite of being one of the most difficult in Brazil. Hopefully, I'll study Law and might work in my father's office, until I get the experience to make my own.
    About Pearlshipping, yeah it's kinda dead but I'm happy with their interaction every episode. I may like Johto promoting saga despite the lack of hints, and I'm looking forward to DP 141 that may be written by a pearl-sided writer. What do expect for the next episodes?
    ----------
    Aaand finally, I found this posted by somebody elsewhere, which I found way too cute to not post here lol.
    ----------
    Lulz, I think the only time that gif was posted on here was from me on Milotic17's profile XD.

So how are you today?

And I just realized that this the first time we spoke, so hi. =)
    I'm good and I have to admit that those moments you said really bring me nostalgia as well. You're very welcome and I'll be happy to share other nostalgias with you, BC. You, how are you?
    Hi there BC. I know you're an old school Pokémon spectator like me, so I'd like to share something with you, my friend.
    Well, I've been searching for some Pokémon background music and I've found a collection, featuring some of the classics, and 3 in special made me think about my childhood and the first episodes of the anime, in a very melancolic way. I'm not too sensible, so I felt a surprise that those songs almost made me cry, and here they are:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rroTJTnUwmI&feature=PlayList&p=3037E36E532A89E9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6TWUjtbb9E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YEpQ8j3404&feature=related

Please tell me what you think about these songs.
    (sweatdropping nervously) I see. I will wish you and your friends the best of luck, while keeping my own efforts in mind over here. I am getting to be curious, if a bit hesitantly, about anything you've heard regarding President Barack Obama's health care initiative. You see, many of us on this side of the pond are worried that Britain's National Health Service is suffering from a few substantial bureaucratic and structural problems, and the overall debate over health care in America continues at this very moment. I remember what you told me regarding that swine flu outbreak about three weeks ago, including that last part about the coverage it had been getting in Britain’s media, and in retrospect, I find that I’m more amazed – and thankful – now than I was at that time that swine flu hasn’t struck my home city. To be sure, I’m certainly no less amazed by this health care debate. What do you think, if I may ask?
    Hey there. It's me again. It has been a rather extraordinary two weeks for me so far, with regards to certain news developments I've been tracking. Have you and your friends been doing well on the other side of the pond?
    Good afternoon, and although things still seem quiet in my home area, I sense a rather significant death out of my birth country. At the moment, I am opining that perhaps in taking down Soviet communism, Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher had help from an unexpected source: former Philippine President Corazon Aquino, who died yesterday afternoon. She led a revolution 23 years ago to overthrow one Ferdinand Marcos, and the actual events leading up to that revolution bear an eerie resemblance to what I've been tracking in Iran for the past seven weeks.
    sorry for the late reply, I usually read the messages and forget to answer!
    BTW my holidays are near end (here in Brazil we have only July for winter vacations and December and January for summer vacations), but we've got more 10 days because of the swine flu hehe. Ultimately I have been relaxing by the montains and going out with my friends.
    How are you?
    Good morning once more. It's relatively quiet in my home city, but I've been hearing multiple reports of swine flu not only across the pond, so to speak, but also here in America. Are you and your friends still doing well in Britain despite this outbreak, if that's what I may call it?
    hopefully u can. hey i have to go the internet is act up. sorry we could not talk longer. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…