• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same for me actually, it's been a while since I last watched MLP. I just decided to look it up again yesterday and found that song, got really curious and began watching the ep. And then there's the season finale this weekend so i might try to catch up before then!
    Oh, lol. Yeah at least it's the same song like Abyss. Though Symphonia's instrumental is memorable to me. I didn't even know about Starry Heavens until much later on. I guess do you prefer the Japanese versions over localized in general?
    O yeah, Zest's opening is amazing! kinda disappointed that the vocals weren't in the localized version since I thought that was the most epic part of it but the guitar isn't bad. They're all nice overall
    Yeah I've been listening to Rising Up quite a bit, haha!

What Tales opening(s) do you like the most? I've been re-watching them a lot, and I think the animations are all pretty great. In terms of song, my favorite would probably be Graces. I find it very catchy
    Ah, ok I think it looks really good too. Wasn't sure how I'd like the cast at first but I've grown to enjoy them and their interactions with each other. The music is really good too, especially with Go Shiina. I heard people disliked Sakuraba's work in this one. Was it because they felt it was too similar to the other games? I still liked it overall though, at least it holds a kind of theme with Zestiria
    Same, haven't been active for a few years and wanted to get back in touch with ppl here

Tales has been on my mind a lot lately, been looking at Zestiria walkthroughs online. I might get the game on Steam later on. What do you think of this game compared to others? IIRC Vesperia was your fav
    Like I have always been a closet weeb so I have never known where to start. I want to be comfortable with my weebiality you know, be like a full blown weeb regardless of what others think, come out of the weeb closet if you will. How and when did you come to the realization that you were in fact a weeb?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…