• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No probs. English isn't my 1st language either, but I learned more from forums and chat than from classrooms :p
    That's right! So, I guess you speak German, right? As an advice, check fics. Some people here have good (written English) skills and post their work.
    Yes, but the issue is shipping the gifts. I'm in Canada. It's expensive to bring things here from Japan. *checks my empty pockets* DX
    Hehe! Don't people in your city meet at malls or clubs to play?
    Are you going to buy the new PMD?
    Learn English? What do you mean? :s Your (written) English looks good.
    lol, I'm in the opposite situation, I'm in college and I wanna have it done and get a job! ^^
    You're lucky!...I guess I should tell my cousins in Japan to shop for me :)
    Cards are cool buy you need someone to play with. Otherwise I'd do it too. :p
    Hehe, I was jut joking, but this place is sometimes addicting... even if there are no news, you can read lot sof fics :)
    Thanks! Good luck to you too (I guess at work)
    Haha! Mine was blue! I assume you're an old fan like me eh! ^^
    Plushies! Where do you buy 'em? My chick loves them but they're expensive in any store here :( Are you into TCG?
    I'm mostly an anime fan until finishing my studies, then I'll have time to play Pokemon again.
    If you keep yourself active you'll, some people just come and leave but many others "live" here (like me) :p
    I'm 99% great and 1% sad cos college starts next week XD
    What are you more into? gaming? the anime? fics?
    Hi Calumon! Thanks for accepting my FR :) How're ya?
    I liked your post on the newbie thread, hope you enjoy this crazy website :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…