• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Soniman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I disagree, that is precisely why it would do harm, because none of Ash's current roster could hope to reach to Charizard Y's potential, even a potential Mega Greninja would look like a complete joke in comparison.

The only way I can accept this happening is if we get the same case as AG, with Charizard appearing in specific high-level battles, while other lesser battles are given to proper Pokémon*. OR, if we get a Elite Four arc.

*In which case, Charizard would not be the sixth member. That title would belong to someone else, whoever that might be.
    Hilariously enough, I actually do hope it is not Ash's, since I know it will steal necessary screentime from Pokémon that actually deserve it, because XY is their own series.

Even if it is to showcase M-Charizard Y, they shouldn't rely on Charizard ex Machina to solve all of their problems.
    NOW we are entering the filler hell... with a brief Talonflame and Trevor distraction... and back to filler hell again.
    ----------
    Sounds pretty bland, kinda a bummer I have to wait like four weeks before another potentially interesting episdode
    ----------
    Well, there is the Gourgeist episode.
    Hey, I just wanted to apologize again for the misunderstanding in the XY episode. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was bashing The coordinators. They were my favorite characters in AG and DP. Sorry again that I gave the impression that I was saying they were weak. Sometimes what I type comes out wrong on here.
    Just so you know, you can delete your own double posts, but I don't think they'll let you go without a strike so delete it yourself quickly.
    Oh, I actually follow you there haha. Mine is Masara Town No Satoshi or something like that. I don't blog anything though, I made one just to lurk lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…