• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sonic Boom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dunno if your username is a reference to that cartoon in particular, but Sonic Boom is one of my favorite shows. So funny
    Decided to check how cringey my earlier posts were on my old accounts (Pokemanic10 and CyberneticGlion) when I noticed that you're still here, prompting me to make an account. Was probably going to make one anyway haha

It's been so long I don't blame you if you don't remember me, you can still find some old messages between us on those accounts if a refresher is needed. But anyway, how have you been?
    You know, for $12, Sonic Generations 3DS isn't bad.

BTW, I was joking with you prior to the release. (I don't know why I got that flighty.)
    I've been in Houston and Lubbock, but most of my time, including now is in East Texas (aka, the Louie Gohmert region).
    It's more telling about our current condition than anything. You have no need to apologize.

I think we both live in Texas, though, am I right?
    Did you make that post in the debate prior to seeing my own?

I'm asking because we both brought the same incident up.
    Gotcha. Yeah I'm sure Detroit has need of such professions.

That's cool. I don't think UofM has a Forensics program. Michigan has a strong Chemistry program though.
    (Am from Michigan). What type of jobs are you considering?

That's good to hear. What school?
    Ah where do you plan on going once you graduate?

Yeah, this class is the hardest one in the department. Frankly, I just want to get a B- (or higher). That still keeps my GPA in decent shape, but isn't some unrealistic standard either.
    Ah, what are you majoring in?

Taking my last class at university this semester. Although I am quite nervous upon taking it, since it's a language class and I am years removed from last studying it.
    Yeah. I get that Bonnie is the 4th Wheel of the group but it'd be nice to see her do more. But as you said the writers are playing it too safe.
    Yeah. Not feeling the Amour hype. At least Serena is doing something now and hopefully her interactions with Ash will get better (still waiting for some meaningful Ash/Bonnie interactions)
    The Pokemon Anime has it out for all of us xD. So many arguments of many have been killed off by a single episode as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…