• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Serena: *shakes hand* Alright, but I'm warning you. There are more admins in Team Flare, and they're probably even smarter than she is.
    --
    Well, I have. But even though just about everyone has been feeling the same, it's still a struggle.
    Serena: Um, okay. You think we can?
    --
    Right, I'm working on getting used to the atmosphere. It's actually not as hard as I thought, but I still have my issues.
    Okay. *we all walk outside*

Serena: Alright, like Shauna, I was one of those Vaniville citizens who lost their homes after Team Flare burned off the town. A while later, I decided that I was going to join Team Flare to infiltrate their base, pretending to be a member. Soon, Admin Celosia told me she discovered that I had the potential to be promoted to an admin. Little did I know that they all had known that I was a fake defector from the start. But since I was still useful in their eyes, they didn't want to let me go just yet. So they brought me to a room and hypnotized me. That's all I know.
    --
    I've pretty much done everything that's due next class, but I'm stressing out over things that aren't due until later. Don't know if I'm over-stressing or not. Well, I'm trying different things to help combat my issues, but I still have issues.
    Serena, are you back to normal?

Serena: Yeah, but I can't remember anything after being brought into a room and getting hit with a Pokemon's Hypnosis.
    --
    Yeah, but I'm started to get stressed because I feel like I'm falling behind. I still am on their insurance, but I don't know if I should go on medications because they aren't the answer to everything. And my parents weren't exactly too thrilled when I was prescribed Adderall. They think it's bad to be dependent on medication.
    Maybe Serena was brainwashed. She doesn't seem to be saying anything or showing any emotions right now, especially considering that she can't recognize her friend right now. That's not the Serena I know. The Serena I know wouldn't mindlessly follow orders like what she's doing now. She can't be doing this on her free will, or is she?
    --
    Can I just say that I already hate myself right now?
    What do you want? So this was who Serena was talking to. But why would she join Team Flare in the first place?
    --
    Oh joy, that'll be fun.
    Oh, hi! Ugh, it's been a while, huh? I saw your message, said I'd reply next time I got on, which turned out to be a while, and then it was too late and... Well, you know how I do.
    At least one of the voices, sounds exactly like someone I know. But it can't be, they would never join Team Flare, as far as I know.
    --
    Yeah, ignoring people you don't like would be a lot easier.
    *listens* Huh? *hears a familiar voice* Wait, no, it can't be. But that voice....
    --
    True, if someone online doesn't like you, you can block them. In real life, there's not a block button.
    Right. Hey, wait. I hear some voices coming from that office.
    --
    Yeah, so there's less of a need to make a good impression.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…