• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ryu Taylor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looking back at my old posts here is a really cringeworthy experience. I sure was a downright monster back then.
    Ryu Taylor
    Ryu Taylor
    I don't plan to return here often; only when a really *really* impressive event happens in the show.
    btw, the dub is back
    Ryu Taylor
    Ryu Taylor
    I know. I'm waiting until I've seen the entire week-long marathon to comment on each episode. Though I came back for a bit to discuss Sandy since I called it months before OshyHikari did.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    so.....what happened?
    Ryu Taylor
    Ryu Taylor
    I'm only popping in here when I have something really meaningful to say on a dub episode.
    When I said "downward trend" I was only referring to how much of the OST was retained in the dub, to clarify: that, in no way, is my only rationale for my opinion on the dub. Sorry for not clarifying that, but please, don't loop me in with Dogasu and co, I've vocally disagreed with them on several occasions as well.
    Click the "thread tools" right above the top post, then choose "Subscribe to this Thread…"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…