• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Meh... you still got your candies, didn't you? XP

--

Amanda: I'm afraid your staff is right, but there is no harm in trying, right?
    Comet Sword: Right... let's do that...
    Amanda: *starts charging some light in her sword*
    Reaper: *hisses again, before throwing a scythe toward the group*

Paragoomba: Well, I appreciate that. *keeps flying, headed toward the Prince's room*
    Sammy: ... *turns to Hazel* I don't think there is somebody at home, but I may be wrong.

Freddy: Yes, but I want it to be a perfect pizza... for an animatronic!
    Walter: *shudders* That's not very reassuring... I prefer my freedom.

Aika: Okay, lemme think about some comedic act... *sends another message* I understand that, but we got to make sure to not raise any suspicion...
    Why thank you.
    A shiny Zorua with red eyes looks baaaad though!

Because pirates are free and it doesn't matter what they do...

Okay...

Yeah yeah, Freya doesn't like vampires though!
    So it doesn't matter if you cheated or not, she will be mean to you.
    I'm only a partial fur but I still use these sites cuz its the closest thing I have to dA alternatives...

you don't HAVE to be a furry to sign up. Someone I knew on dA joined FA and they aren't even a furry!
    To be honest, I don't even remember anymore haha

Anyway, I have a strong feeling Pokémon Z (or whatever the next Kalos games will be called) will be announced this week.
    Masuda tweeted to look out for the CoroCoro news this September. Although excited, I don't have a good feeling about this... :(
    Details, details. You got them and that's what matters. :p

--

Reaper: *summons a giant sphere of dark energy, before firing it at the fireballs and destroying them*
    Amanda: Um... *shakes her head* I don't think they're completely immune to Game Overs. if all, I think they may be destroyed.
    Meta Knight: Then we should fight.
    Amanda: ...The problem is that the Reaper is immune to normal weapons and attacks. Only mystical and dark magic attacks can hurt him, and he's very resistant to dark magic.
    Meta Knight: ... *withdraws his sword* I suppose you two have the best chances to defeat that monster. I'll go look for Alucard, then.
    Amanda: *nods* Okay. Be careful.
    Meta Knight: *nods back* You too... *moves his cape above him, disappearing from sight*

Bowser: ...It's a long story. *turns to the Paragoomba* You, Paragoomba! Go search my son!
    Paragoomba: Y-Yes, my King! *flies out of sight, looking for the prince*
    Sammy: Hello? Is anybody home? *tries to look into the window* Hmm...

Freddy: Let me think... *grins* I know! Some electricity!
    Walter: ...Why should I do that?

Aika: So maybe a comedy? *shows a mischievous grin, even if her mental message is way different* If only it was that easy... his mecha can repair itself, so we would return to point one and I would be targeted as well.
    Boy, I can't imagine myself going out to look for Pokémon. People will think I'm an idiot or something lol

But at least, it's going to be fun!
    They don't know that, red eyes suit me...

Reasonable reasons.

At this point you're probably faking it, you can't have a memory that bad especially when I told you like 3 times already...

Since when?
    As if you never peeked at someone's cards or had a few aces hidden in your gloves...
    Try what again?

but they were similar to me since i was only able to see one of them and it seemed like the other one

I don't plan on abandoning Serebii ever...but with so many friends leaving me and becoming inactive and banned...I may be forced to...
    Sorry, no vampires allowed...

Just because.

References=Obsession
    I even got a pesrcription for more pills to stop with the MCR references.

You do, you apparently love her, but will she love a vampire back?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…