• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Right, thank you. :)

Well, take your time, I will be on for the rest of the day. No work, nothing today, for me. :)
    Hello. I see you're online. Are you able to trade now? I managed to wake up early. :)

The trade is for my Shiny 5IV Cyndaquil with 1 egg move + 5IV Koffing with 4 egg moves in a heavy ball + Focus Band, focus sash, Choice scarf, Choice Band, Choice specs and Eviolite.
    Hey, sorry to miss you. Woke up late. My game did not save/I forgot to save the 5IV Koffing and then spent the whole night hatching one and slept late and woke up at like late afternoon and was not allowed to play because I woke up late. Tomorrow, I'll be sure to be online and keep an eye out for you.
    So, just out of curiosity, has it ever happened to you that after you play, you forget to save and turn off the game?
    Thank you, so much for understanding. I shall be available tomorrow about an hour or two before now, if that is fine?
    So, um, I'm sorry for being super late but, I had genuine reasons. Anyway, I have ready your items + 5IV Koffing with 4 egg moves in a heavy ball. Sadly, I've lost my heavy ball Rhyhorn so, I wasn't able to breed for that. In exchange, I can trade you a 6IV shiny Cyndaquil with Extrasensory, KB. Again, I apologize for the huge, huge delay.
    Thanks so much for the awesome moonball trade! I needed all of those since i don't want to buy SS to complete my collection or start over a save file for the rare ones.
    hey thanks again for the dream ball trade. Wanted to thank you specially for sending me a good IV cleffa. Really sped up my breeding chain since that's the only one i was competitive breeding. Hard to chain breed when you have to level up happiness first.
    I am gunna go online now spired so heads up look for allie that looks like a beauty trainer avi...
    looks like you logged off after I sent I will be on and off today so we can trade anytime ^_^
    I got a message you tried to message back but my inbox was full on my phone go on ahead :p which btw if you want to know what full things I have with and without ha and ball choices you could check out my old trade shop I shut down months ago if you see anything you like just message me. I have charts of each generation of pokemon.
    Actually, never mind. It turns out they do not have 5IVs. :p I just realized we had an agreement of 4egg moves and not 5IVs. I'll get it done and get back to you soon.
    Hello. I have your Pokemon ready. We are trading my Rhyhorn and Koffing in heavy ball with an egg move.
    Koffing has the following egg moves: Stockpile, spit up, swallow, Toxic spikes
    Rhyhorn has the following egg moves: Crunch, Dragon rush, Rock climb and Skull bash.

We were trading for:
    Heavy ball: Snorlax
    Moon Ball: Chingling, Gligar, Swablu, Teddiursa, Zigzagoon
    Hello. I have your Pokemon ready. We are trading my Rhyhorn and Koffing in heavy ball with an egg move.
    Koffing has the following egg moves: Stockpile, spit up, swallow, Toxic spikes
    Rhyhorn has the following egg moves: Crunch, Dragon rush, Rock climb and Skull bash.

We were trading for:
    Heavy ball: Snorlax
    Moon Ball: Chingling, Gligar, Swablu, Teddiursa, Zigzagoon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…