• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You too?! I'm the same way! If I don't play for awhile, I get really rusty and it takes me a bit before I start playing normal again. I usually lose the first match I have (I had two matches earlier. The first I lost, second I won) but get into a groove right after.
    You say that, but you're pretty solid man. Remember, you always beat me in tournaments. I still have that battle vid from the RU toury. ;)
    Thanks! I was trying to go with some unorthodox stuff with this new team. The other team I had was more aggressive I think, but had a couple hard walls/weaknesses that had me in a losing streak over passerby. I wouldn't have thought you were rusty, you played well. :)
    Thanks! Gg to you too! Your one mon that set up really scared me. I like your elite team though, can't wait for a rematch soon!
    I would be up for that. If I haven't gone completely MIA this weekend. Bday on Monday and the only present I want is to be left alone and watch College Football in peace lol
    Thanks I really appreciated it! I just wish I could return the favor somehow, i know i gotta use zard in that league since hes my mascot, I am leaders of bug, dragon and flying if u wanna help with those I have only battled with flying and lost to whybuffet
    Here's a battle vid if this is your thing to watch battles u can see how I do G84G-WWWW-WW2M-ZYU9
    Thanks for showing me on the recorder seems weird u gotta be online for that
    well it's just not that league, i been doing really bad in all 4 that i am, you can help if you like maybe that's what i need, also do u happen to know how to get the # so someone can watch my battle,i have it saved, this is in ORAS, i went to vs recorder but couldn't find an option
    i just got lucky honestly, i got 6-0 by whybuffet using same team, i had a feeling u would lead with ur mega n would use the move u did, i'm probably leaving that league anyway, my team is crap, i've lost about 10 battles in a row i'm just tired of losing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…