• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i know how you feel, i wanna re-try tepig, i accidentally got a 4iv one just trying for a 6iv just to start the MM i kept getting blaze ability as a 6iv n out came the shiny -atk n def, least i completed the community hunt lol
    Funny how that's broken, but Prankster Sableye with both Swag and Flatter isn't, huh? Especially in Gen V and before when he had no weaknesses.
    nothing specific honestly besides a misdreavus with a moon ball that possibly has egg moves, was just curious if u had mons u had extra that u didn't need, i don't have HG/SS and i posted on some threads but haven't been that successful, i got some but i find it better to trade for em rather then buy HG/SS just to be able to have access to the pokeballs, if u got a list that be great if not no worries i just don't wanna trouble you, was just looking for a bunch of mons that i could MM with
    Thank you! :D I've been on a roll since I caught shiny Taillow! I was so shocked when I seen Jigglypuff shine at 52 encounters today! I was absolutely stunned lol. When I get back from work tonight I'll probally start up another DexNav hunt! I don't know who I'll go after, but I definitely have a few canadates in mind! Good luck with Absol! I bet there's a shiny in one of those 9 boxes!
    Heya Fairy. Thanks so much for the notice! Truth be told, I haven't gotten around to check out te Club since I went on vacation. X(
    I think I will be passing on ownership of the club after all. I will make an announcement soon (after I clean up the thread first and add new members :) ) and give other dedicated members a chance to take over. If no one is willing to accept this responsibility, I am confident you would do a great job, if you're interested. :)
    Well, I'm not really active of the site any more, but I do check my notifications often and I haven't had any challengers at all! >_< I guess I'll just leave both my positions due to not getting any challengers and not playing Pokemon as much.
    Success! WOuld you have ever thought in a million years that Klefki would be so OP in the meta? I'm so very proud of it. :')
    Coincidentally, I saw a rumor today that there's a very good possibility that we're getting Gen VII sometime next year... which means much like Gen V, Gen VI would be really short lived. :(
    Hope that doesn't happen though, we need a third Kalos game, or sequels!
    Pokemon on mobile is gonna be weird getting used to at first I will admit.
    I caught a shiny Taillow using the DexNav!!! I lost track of my chain though! My search level for Taillow is 176. I'll definitely be using this method more! I'm uploading the video right now! Staying up until 3am was well worth it lol!
    also forgot to say, we've got our banner for the tournament done, so when did you want to do the tournament? I'm thinking in about 2 weeks? It will give people time to prepare, and give me time to get some prizes together. What do you think? I'm willing ot make the thread once we gt the details sorted out.
    I'm sorry I keep missing you, our time zones are being a pain in the neck xD I'll be on doing some updates and such if you happen to be on.
    Awesome! In at least 5 stats? You're a Pokemon breeding machine! It's good to see you're still passionate as ever.
    Yeah, life has been busy off and on, plus I've been busy with other games. I'm waiting for that next Pokemon game (or games) announcement... and I don't mean Pokemon Go. :p
    Oh hey, what a nice surprise! Good to see you.
    Klefki is still as awesome sauce as ever! I haven't bred anything for the longest time though. I do have shiny Klefki though... multiple, as a matter of fact. ._.
    I want a shiny Umbreon so bad! I'm probably going to tackle some more chain fishing once I get the good rod! I have my japanese Ditto and my Eevee sitting in Pokemon Bank, so when I'm ready to MM I'll be set! Eventually I'll try out the Dex Nav for shiny hunting! I think I might fair better with that than the Poke Radar.
    Thanks! :D That's excellent! Congrats on the 5 iv Absol! :D Good luck with your MM hunt I'm thinking about MM'ing another Eevee at some point. There's so many Pokemon I want to MM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…