• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey noticed your post and I have a 5iv female froslass that's ha (missing 31 iv in attack) if you need it for breeding, has pokerus too on it :D
    If you still need that HA: Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass, I decided that since I will be breeding, I'll take out some time to breed you one for your breedings.
    its alright but one thing I did open the gym back up for applications since you didn't answer last month :/ but good news since the league section has been pretty much not that busy no one applied for ice gym so you can just reapply and I can add you back ^_^ I understand your busy just make sure to post status either in the thread or to me about your absence and your position will stay as leader since I know what is going on so you don't get removed next time ;) so if you want your ice gym back just reapply again please and thanks ^_^
    you were ice leader in my league if you like to keep your position all you need to post as well if you can open up soon as you can that would be even more great ^_^ but understand if your a busy person ;)
    Ok so I bred you a pair of Adaptability Corphish. The female is Brave with 31.X.31.31.31.00 IVs. The male is Adamant with 31.X.31.31.X.31 IVs. They are both in net balls and have the egg moves Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Knock Off, and Superpower. Let me know if you want them.
    Hey! I can get you one of those with Adaptability. Any specific ball or nature you want? I think the parents I have are Brave. I'll have to check on the ball and egg moves.
    Hey bud, be careful with your sig size. The mods will probably get on to you for its size.
    I was never gone and patman345 said he won the ice badge from a temporary ice gym leader I don't think that's fair he never pmed me to battle when I said I was open.
    all battles are done by using smogons recent banned list oras/xy ban list which talonflame with gale wings isn't a banned combination according to smogon. As long as you follow this ban list you should be fine. also as well as if the battle disconnect you must rechallenge with the exact same time as well as both the leader and challenger have to send out the same pokemon you did before.

edit: oh and one of the battles goes through the one battle is the battle that counts and whoever wins counts as the gym battle if initiated as it was a gym battle of course ;) my league doesn't do best out of three sadly....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…